Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impossible to get the Bronze Star Weapon Insignia?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to get the Bronze Star Weapon Insignia?!

So I've come to the conclusion it must be impossible to get the Insignia for the "All Weapon Bronze Stars" 5000Pts, and the "All Bronze Stars" 10000Pts.

Why?

Because I have a Bronze star with every weapon, except Tracer Dart & M1 Garand because you can't get them with either weapon ... and still no star?

I assume you don't need a bronze star with the Gadgets, just the Weapons. That is what the description says, so as far as I can see, these 2 insignia's right now are impossible to get.

Anyone care to shed some light? Or am I sadly correct?

Re: Impossible to get the Bronze Star Weapon Insignia?!

I think because the M1 is bugged and for that you can't get that badge for that reason until it get fix.

Comment

does the tracer dart gun give you stars too?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        does the tracer dart gun give you stars too?
        Nope, neither does smoke launcher or repair tool, the rest should, untill the M1 is fixed these insignia's cant be got.

All bronze stars covers gadgets.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
          So I've come to the conclusion it must be impossible to get the Insignia for the "All Weapon Bronze Stars" 5000Pts, and the "All Bronze Stars" 10000Pts.

Why?

Because I have a Bronze star with every weapon, except Tracer Dart & M1 Garand because you can't get them with either weapon ... and still no star?

I assume you don't need a bronze star with the Gadgets, just the Weapons. That is what the description says, so as far as I can see, these 2 insignia's right now are impossible to get.

Anyone care to shed some light? Or am I sadly correct?
          Can i say Award Whore?

They still working on the M1 (As u can see they gave everyone the m1 because it bugger than hell with the awarding and i bet the stats are the same)

Comment

Originally posted by [CR]R|Cpt.Starcraft
            Can i say Award Whore?

They still working on the M1 (As u can see they gave everyone the m1 because it bugger than hell with the awarding and i bet the stats are the same)
            You could say whatever you want. It gives me a reason to keep playing when the maps get boring, and so I've used every weapon enough times to know that if I go back to a certain weapon, I will know how to best use it to kill... or try to kill (Since some guns are simply bad)

Comment

Exactly the same, I'm just aiming for the last medals and I only need the two last bronze medals and the one with a big red five in it. Those awards was a nice incentive to test all the weapons of the game and play all the classes equally (I hated recon and now I almost only play recon with the usas12 ). I quickly came to the awards whoring since I was bored with this BF, the maps are small, not open and almost all rounds feel the same.

Comment

This game is actually good for encouraging award whoring as it has been said as all the awards are generally smacktard free and actually require either trying everything or helping the team.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  This game is actually good for encouraging award whoring as it has been said as all the awards are generally smacktard free and actually require either trying everything or helping the team.
                  Indeed, I think one of the first Insignia I was awarded was for teamwork

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
                    You could say whatever you want. It gives me a reason to keep playing when the maps get boring, and so I've used every weapon enough times to know that if I go back to a certain weapon, I will know how to best use it to kill... or try to kill (Since some guns are simply bad)
                    True but when u get thos last 2 Insignia wut u going to do then ??

Comment

Stars with weapons n stuff.

And I am in the same boat, go practically Silver with everything now, just the damned M1 Garand. But to be honest I am suprised the M1 Garand kills are required since you need the vet status, essentially the award is impossible to get if you haven't got other BF games...

Comment

Work on getting all Platinums. Currently have 5 Platinums. Once I finish a gun, I move onto the next.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                          Stars with weapons n stuff.

And I am in the same boat, go practically Silver with everything now, just the damned M1 Garand. But to be honest I am suprised the M1 Garand kills are required since you need the vet status, essentially the award is impossible to get if you haven't got other BF games...
                          I suspect that it isn't required if you don't have vet status and it unlocked.

Comment

I was wondering too but BC2+BFH (which is free) = vet1 so you have the M1 for free. But my guess is that you won't need the M1 for the two insignias when they'll fix it.

Comment

I also play for awards. I've found it helps you get well rounded with all the weapons when getting all the stars. I've golded half the classes but I'm in no rush. I'm working on getting my insignias. I should have 5 more before weeks end. People don't realize that working towards gaining these things helps you rank up a little faster.

Comment

Working...
                              X