• Show
Clear All

• how do I use my Zboard???

many of the keys do nothing
    do I need to run some file???

(ps
    this is what I used in bf2)

Re: how do I use my Zboard???

I have zboard it works fine for me. Are you using the bf2 keyset? I never installed the zengine after my latest os install and it still works.

Comment

Two of my mates are using the BF2 keyset on their Zboards and a couple of things are f'ed up - 'jump' key also activates 'cycle weapons' and other stuff.

I think they solved it by using the standard gaming keyset that came with the Zboard. Remember that BFBC2 has less key assignments than BF2 so some keys will do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil.
        I have zboard it works fine for me. Are you using the bf2 keyset? I never installed the zengine after my latest os install and it still works.
        guess I must be missing a file = been so long
        thougth there was something in the systray?
        i even tried just testing it in word document and many keys are nothing 0 or are putting out wied settings eg
        hmm
        just ran the file from program files - now have a icon
        but still getting weird results
        maybe it is broken???
        cannot even get S key in word doc

Comment

I would try new drivers.
          ENGINE is free software that gathers all of your compatible devices into a single app. Control and synchronize RGB with ease, bind macros, and make the light interact with your favorite games!

I would also check out the connectors to make sure they are making good contact. give them a good cleaning.

Comment

Working...
          X