UAV/Crate exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAV/Crate exploit

You sure the UAV isn't loaded up with C4?

I've seen this a few times :s

Comment

Originally posted by sph1nx0
      You sure the UAV isn't loaded up with C4?

I've seen this a few times :s
      It's possible, they are loaded with c4. In either case it's not right. They reduced the damage c4 can do to the mcom station. I've seen them blow with one UAV crashing into it.

Comment

The wide variation of load time is lame. It should have waited at lease half of the players on both side joined the game before allowing anyone to enter the hot zone.

Comment

I agree, I have a relatively fast computer. By the time my ATV speeds through the East forest on Valdez, some of the US Army players just spawned.

My friend's I7 930 makes him the first in every game to spawn in and grab the heli, well also thanks to his 5870 X2.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
            (why does "an UAV" sound so weird?)
            Because there is a hidden consonant.

Comment

I've also seen people crash the UAV into MCOMs and blow them up, both in beta and in release. While they are easy to kill, if they approach from behind you, MG/hellfire everyone to death, then detonate, well, there's not much you can do.

Comment

There's for sure a similar exploit in Isla Innocentes, where when the attackers break the first line, they might crash the UAV into the A building in which there is a ladder laying behind it. That ladder is holding the whole structure of A building, so if it destroyed, the whole building collapse on A destroying the M-Comm.

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
                  There's for sure a similar exploit in Isla Innocentes, where when the attackers break the first line, they might crash the UAV into the A building in which there is a ladder laying behind it. That ladder is holding the whole structure of A building, so if it destroyed, the whole building collapse on A destroying the M-Comm.
                  You can do that with a knife. It's a known issue. Dice are supposed to be working on fixing it.

Comment

so it's some sort of exploit as far as port valdez mcom B is concerned right?
                    i know it takes a lot of C4's to blow it up, so it couldn't have been that... and crashing the UAV into it, that doesn't blow up a full health mcom does it?
                    on a related note, i noticed tanks deal quite a damage to mcoms, i tried it on arica on the first mcom B and from point blank, i was dealing a good deal of damage to the mcom. i was even getting points for damaging it.

Comment

I know you can knife the ladder, but I'm talking about the UAV since it the OP topic. In a game, I saw someone just before unlocking the 2nd zone, blow the A with the UAV just when the zone unlock. Just to show with proper timing that you can destroy A very fast that there's no way to the other team to defend it.

Comment

I'm just saying that the UAV only makes it faster. Someone can parachute out of a Blackhawk and knife/tube it before they even hit the ground. With the UAV the timing is just a little different. What's really broken is some people have been skipping the first set and blowing the house up with a UAV before the round has gotten that far.

Actually, it's possible to blow up B on the second set on Isla Innocentes before the first set has even been touched. When that happens, it breaks the map. Teh internetz asplode!

But no, it makes it so B can't be armed or destroyed properly once the attackers actually get there. So then the attackers can never win.

Comment

I've seen a bug where B was still here under the debris and when the attackers destroyed A they were able to carry one and win the map. I don't know if they destroyed the house before the first set or not since I joined the game in the middle.

Comment

That wouldn't have been B under the debris. A is the one in the cardboard building. B is the one under the invincible tin shack. I'm saying blowing B before it should be possible caused an invisible B to still be there, but it was impossible to destroy again so the attackers couldn't win. I've seen it happen twice now.

Comment

Working...
                            X