Strafe keys stop working. Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strafe keys stop working. Need help!

Is this a bug for everyone else? I'll be playing and my strafe keys will stop working! I cannot figure out what is causing this. I disabled Steam Community in-game but that appears to not have fixed the issue.

Both my strafe keys are still bound in game but they no longer work. I'll alt-tab out and go back in, does not fix it. What is causing this problem? :|:

Thanks.

Re: Strafe keys stop working. Need help!

Did you try setting your controls back to default. You could delete the input file in your \My Document\BFBC2. Something in your input file my be corrupt and causing your problems.

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday, right in the middle of a round. All of a sudden my A and D key no longer respond so i wasn't able to move left and right anymore.

I've left the server, logged back in and they worked again.. strange.

Comment

Same problem still happening..

Anyone got a solution yet?

Comment

Just A and D? All the other keys worked?

What keyboard do you have? Did you try what Basil suggested?

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Seems to be stable right now.. I removed the imput file.

Got nothing to do with my keyboard as I can chat ingame with those buttons. Keyboard is G15 BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyNL
              Got nothing to do with my keyboard as I can chat ingame with those buttons. Keyboard is G15 BTW.
              Oh really? Nothing to do with your keyboard? I ask because I have a razer keyboard and when I double tap on a button a little too quick, it will activate it on. So like when I tap the A key too much my guy will constantly move to the right until I tap it out again. I am still able to go into other programs and type while it seems stuck in game. So by knowing what type of keyboard you have, I would also be able to see what features it has and if it does something like that or something else fancy.

Glad its stable now.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X