when does ticket count go up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does ticket count go up?

i was playing rush the other night and we were down to 3 tickets, and i was keeping my eye on it and it suddenly went back up to 4! i am not kidding. i thought it couldn't go up? are there some special instances where a ticket is added?

Re: when does ticket count go up?

when someone is revived.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
      when someone is revived.
      This

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        when someone is revived.
        This.

Comment

oh i thought reviving doesn't since a kill is a kill regardless but i see.

Comment

I'm also pretty sure it goes up 10 or something when you destroy an MCOM base. (A & B)

Comment

When you destroy both, it goes up like 50 or something.

Comment

in bf2 the tickets only went down once someone respawned or got killed in a way in which they could not be revived (dying in a vehicle, for example)
                I'm guessing that in bc2 you lose a ticket as soon as you die, even if you can be revived. but you gain that ticket back if you get revived.

Comment

Tickets can be recovered by reviving fallen team mates as already described, the system is different from BF2 where tickets are only deducted after the 15 second 'critically wounded' time expires.
                  Tickets are reset to 75 after both M-COM stations are destroyed.

Comment

Still thinks that death count should not be added when you are revived. It's not like the medic pulled your foot out of heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                      Tickets can be recovered by reviving fallen team mates as already described, the system is different from BF2 where tickets are only deducted after the 15 second 'critically wounded' time expires.
                      Tickets are reset to 75 after both M-COM stations are destroyed.
                      Are you sure they are "reset"? Since I have had times where once we destroyed all the MCOMs, we would go back up to one hundred tickets, I am sure it has something to do with Adding tickets.

Comment

I think that destroying the MCOM stations when you have less than 75 tickets restores them to 75, however when you have more than 75 tickets it gets restored to 100.

Comment

Yes , when you get revived it should still count as a death.

You still got killed initially.

Thats your fault.

You died, hence its reflected on the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                            oh i thought reviving doesn't since a kill is a kill regardless but i see.
                            It's a death in your stats but you didn't die in game because you were revived. Simple concept made confusing by the fact that they count it as a death unlike any other battlefield game in history.

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
                              Yes , when you get revived it should still count as a death.

You still got killed initially.

Thats your fault.

You died, hence its reflected on the scoreboard.
                              I think it's more critically wounded and praying for a medic that knows what they are doing,

Although I think a headshot should be instant death with no revives, maybe C4 death as well.

But other man downs should count as critically wounded and not DEAD DEAD.

There's always jerks that revive and give you 10 deaths when his clan mate is stat padding gun points around you.

Comment

Working...
                              X