Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Guide #2 The Tracer Gun

Re: [VIDEO] Guide #2 The Tracer Gun

The Tracer is a wonderful tool, I used to carry it in all kits.
    But nobody ever used the darts I planted, so I have dumped it for a handgun.
    I get the feeling that there are very few people that understand how it works.

Comment

wow i have to say this was very informative, especially to a relatively new player like myself.

Comment

I love darts. I just wish i could hit choppers better.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
          I love darts. I just wish i could hit choppers better.

Comment

Lol Dart an UAV, fly that UAV into enemy crowd, watch the fire works Hahaha

Very nice video, very informative, didn't know how to remove the red bubble gum.

Comment

The dart is very underutilized. As engineer, you should always be on the lookout for one being planted. It's so easy to get kills with it - you can have 4 buildings between you and the target and still get the hit. Name another weapon other than can do that? Even with the mortar strike you have to be able to see your target.

Comment

Sigh, people still want the pistol rather than a tracer gun in their pistol slot.

Comment

Nothing like hitting a sniper at maximum range and grin as you see the tracer box stay still and you ready your RPG to rain death from above.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                    The Tracer is a wonderful tool, I used to carry it in all kits.
                    But nobody ever used the darts I planted, so I have dumped it for a handgun.
                    I get the feeling that there are very few people that understand how it works.
                    I'm sure quite a few people know how it works. They're just busy spamming those CGs at infantry. It gets them points faster that way.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                      I'm sure quite a few people know how it works. They're just busy spamming those CGs at infantry. It gets them points faster that way.
                      Yeah, I was Recon with the tracer gun and actually hit the enemy chopper. No one shot it down :/ I ended up mortering it in the sands while it was being repaired.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                      X