Left behind (Rush)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left behind (Rush)

Is there anything better than being a sniper and getting left behind on Rush as a defender? the attackers usually have no idea you're behind them, and if the killcam is off they will have a hard time hunting you down.

last night i was playing arica harbor rush and i got left behind as a sniper when the attacking team quickly took the first set of mcoms. luckily i had my extra ammo perk and i found the perfect spot near the rocks (not from the top of the mountain but on the other side of the map near the metal fencing and concrete wall) to snipe the attackers and mortar them from behind. everytime they got in a tank, i mortared it too. the funny thing was killcam was on, and they should have hunted me down, but they didn't until the near the 4th set of mcoms when my ammo ran out and a couple of the attackers had just about enough of me. i should've had more kills, i'm not very accurate at sniping but i started that round on a 29 kill streak before my first death. it resulted in my own team calling me a hacker, lol.:laugh:

Re: Left behind (Rush)

It's good for racking up kills. I love doing it.

Comment

it's funny because it's totally intentional and you become a 1 man army all of a sudden but i guess it requires a lot of luck for it to happen just like that.

Comment

Actually talking about Arica Harbor, once the attackers gotten past the first two mcom emplacements, you just go hide in one of the buildings with a nice view on the third mcom emplacement. Happy fragging. =D

Comment

i love this when it happens, i will tend to put on the XM8 assault rifle w/ 4x zoom. (only because im level 5, i would be using M16) and just sit in the back then once they come i will pop off an 5-6 killstreak before someone notices

Comment

If I notice I will grab an atv and go get them. One time I was left behind on Arica Harbor on the UAV, and said "Could I get a ride" and a guy came back in his Humvee. It was nice

Comment

I love getting left behind can mark people, kill them with my M95 or just run around like a lunatic knifing people

Comment

I usually run around like a madman and knife everyone when that happens to me, mostly because I'm never playing sniper because I kinda suck at it. lol

Comment

I never play sniper because I can't hit anything, unlike everyone who runs to our lines when our asset is destroyed, I stay and hide a little.

Sometimes I can nab 3-4 kills as engineer or assault/medic while at it, but sometimes ,I get knifed while trying to hide.

I can see how snipers work behind the lines.

Comment

oh no you told the world my favorite hiding spot

Comment

I got kicked for baserape that way

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                        Is there anything better than being a sniper and getting left behind on Rush as a defender?
                        Inserting a knife into the back of said snipers while they think they are being tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                          I got kicked for baserape that way
                          Sounds like someone raged lol

Comment

Working...
                          X