Inverted air control bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverted air control bug?

I never use inverted mouse for flying, but when the invertion box is unchecked, thats when it is inverted, this wouldnt be a problem accept now if I want to be able to fly the chopper uninverted, I have to fly the UAV inverted. The pilot mouse controls dont help either, when trying to set the pitch up and pitch down controls, no matter if I move my mouse up or down, it does not change.

Some of my friends have also complained about this, but I havent heard anyone on here. Does anyone else who flies uninverted have this issue?

Re: Inverted air control bug?

haha Yes, it's a bug. And seemingly a rather easy one to fix. Just as the pre-selected weapon and gadget bug. They can program a new engine, but they can not get this fixed in one or two days? I think they just want to annoy us then.

Comment

I tried to look in the BFBC2 documents folder, but the controls are formatted in some weird way and I cant find anything. They need to get onto this, I cant fly the choppers worth crap inverted.

Comment

yeah it's pretty annoying that i stopped using mouse for choppers. i use the mouse for UAV and keyboard only for choppers. this way, you don't have to change invert fly controls everytime you change aircraft.

yet another one of the many bugs that is so easy to fix that they haven't.

Comment

Yup, I always have to change my settings.

Comment

Yeah, its on the DICE fix list at the low end as something to look into in the future. Hacks me off as I was the first to report the bug in the beta and again after release only for them to debate if they did it by design.

Its annoying, in case anyone missed that part.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

why do they always end up doing something to make me hate them after forgetting. This is a big issue for people who fly inverted.

Comment

it's same old dice. very lazy to fix really simple bugs. i thought things might change with BC2 but they still leave stupid bugs and seem to not care about fixing them at all.

Comment

My theory is that they have good developers working on core gameplay and 1 really crappy one doing UI.

Comment

Even a crappy developer should be able to fix these issues in no time.

Comment

the air controls are totally FUBARED, i put in a ticket at combat studios the very first day of the beta and it still hasn't been addressed. you still cant map a joysticks throttle and the yaw and pitch is reversed. I have to use xpadder to fly with my joystick and it sucks because analog inputs are far superior to digital key presses. It's either full throttle or no throttle.

Comment

Working...
                      X