How works the Squad orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How works the Squad orders?

It seems that it just doesn't work there and there, or there's something that prevent me to do it that I don't know about. I talk about when I aim an objective square and pressing Q and nothing happens.

Re: How works the Squad orders?

Yep, happens to me a lot also. Its like I am giving too many orders and it times me out. It will start working and then it will stop, then it will start working, then it will stop. I bet it is a timeout so that people that give orders dont hog everything.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yep i dont understand. DOes like the game sorter the squad leader (the one that can give the orders) to the best player in the squad??? or atleast the one with most squad points???dunno

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        Yep i dont understand. DOes like the game sorter the squad leader (the one that can give the orders) to the best player in the squad??? or atleast the one with most squad points???dunno
        No, it doesnt do that for sure

Crunch

Comment

If you are talking about squad orders, you have to be the squad leader. Also i think it is on a timer to prevent spamming the order. I think it's the first person in a squad gets to be the leader as well. Hope this helped.

Comment

I don't think so. When it worked for me I was a squad joiner, not leader. Even in the case I create a squad I can't make orders.

Comment

Yeah, there is no squad leader. We are all leaders and winners. There are no followers or losers.

Crunch

Comment

the thing is sometimes Q ordering doesn't work for almost the whole round. and then it suddenly works again... it's a bit buggy.

Comment

Just press Q like a madman and spin in circles... it works for me.

Comment

It's always just bloody random, I make a squad, few clan mates join, and I can't give any orders, 10 minutes later "Attack this position!"...

It's really inconsistent, then again anything using the Q button on this game is.

Comment

Working...
                    X