Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you consider the BEST assault rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you consider the BEST assault rifle?

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
    LoL whats your deal with the letters A and K? You know the AN-94 is a superior weapon?
    Its not that the gun is better, its just because i like it the most xD

Comment

Originally posted by FPS[SONIC]
      On Topic - I've been using the AEK and playing Assault exclusively. I think they did a disservice to this AR in-game. The XM8 prototype sometimes get's a little use, too. Lately, I've been loving the flank and spank with the 870 shottie! =)
      I have to agree on the topic of the AEK. I think they do disservice to most guns in games and I can never find a valid reason why except not knowing better. Like BF2 making the ak-47 better than the ak-101? WTF? Guns should at least be relatively better than its competing weapons in games if it is in real life. Video game or not. People might disagree with me but how would you feel if they made the uzi have the best stopping power and the best accuracy?

Comment

Originally posted by FPS[SONIC]
        On Topic - I've been using the AEK and playing Assault exclusively. I think they did a disservice to this AR in-game. The XM8 prototype sometimes get's a little use, too. Lately, I've been loving the flank and spank with the 870 shottie! =)
        I have to agree on the topic of the AEK. I think they do disservice to most guns in games and I can never find a valid reason why except not knowing better. Like BF2 making the ak-47 better than the ak-101? WTF? Guns should at least be relatively better than its competing weapons in games if it is in real life. Video game or not. People might disagree with me but how would you feel if they made the uzi have the best stopping power and the best accuracy?

The AEK should be the most accurate weapon in the game and not much more than the AN-94 or m16.

Comment

I vote xm8 doesn't seem to have much recoil.

Comment

An-94, low recoil, high powered, semi-auto burst, accurate, strafing left and right, what else do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
              An-94, low recoil, high powered, semi-auto burst, accurate, strafing left and right, what else do you want?
              hmm...
              LAZORH BEAAAMS!!!

Comment

I rest my case >.>

Note to self: Never ask "What more do you want?"

Comment

Of all my time playing with the G3, the only gun that could even compete for my attention is the M16, its just so powerful and accurate.

Comment

i can't really decide between the m16 and an. but with the m16 i have to put magnum ammo on it.

Comment

I havent actually tried the M16 with the mag ammo i never felt it really needed it?

Comment

well it's much weaker in damage compared to the AN. that's why if you're gonna compare it to AN, you would have to mag ammo it.

Comment

My Assualt rifle of choice is the M416. It has a great balance of power, accuracy and rate of fire. You can either use it in burst or full auto in CQ situations. My stats for the XM8 are practically the same as this weapon but the M416 just seems to feel better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                            My Assualt rifle of choice is the M416. It has a great balance of power, accuracy and rate of fire. You can either use it in burst or full auto in CQ situations. My stats for the XM8 are practically the same as this weapon but the M416 just seems to feel better for me.
                            I feel like the M416's recoil is a bit easier to contend with...

Comment

I'm yet to find a way to do as well with any full-auto AR as I do with M16 or AN, mainly because those two allow you to reliably kill targets far away.

Comment

Oh no, I smell AN94 and M16 will become the "VOSS" or G36E of BFBC2.

I hope not, it's a game, I get to use whatever I want. Why strive for elitism over a game?

I love the AUG as well, it's quite accurate even I my finger is stuck to the left mouse button

Comment

Working...
                                X