So I ran into PaglioSnarf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I ran into PaglioSnarf...

firstly, ticking the punkbuster box in the server filters actually means you are searching for PB off

and then there is the issue where it shows incorrect server settings, usually it shows the settings from a server you were on earlier etc

imo PB should be forced on, especially for ranked, then we could have it on and fill our server

currently for my clans server we are looking into the methods where PB is on but just shows as being off, apparently it can be done

Comment

^^^^Naughty, naughty. I see what you are doing there!!!

In all honesty, thats a great idea. I wouldn't of advertised it to the public. If your clan does find a way to do this, can you PM me the way how? :salute:

Comment

Same here. I'm all for catching and banning hackers. Let us know and ill pass it to our admins.

Comment

Did you absolutely have to chew into your microphone whilst recording that?

Comment

yes

Honestly I never noticed I had a gum in the mouth whilst recording. If you know a way to remove the chewing sound, be my guest

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
              yes

Honestly I never noticed I had a gum in the mouth whilst recording. If you know a way to remove the chewing sound, be my guest
              Xomg people, gimme ur ventrilo/teamspeak/whatevahvoip and server ip!11 i wana play with u guys! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29
                ^^^^Naughty, naughty. I see what you are doing there!!!

In all honesty, thats a great idea. I wouldn't of advertised it to the public. If your clan does find a way to do this, can you PM me the way how? :salute:
                Originally posted by Tampa
                Same here. I'm all for catching and banning hackers. Let us know and ill pass it to our admins.
                I swear I read a post on it earlier but closed the dam window lol

I did however find this

Hi, I noticed something weird in the server filters in bc2. Whenever i select the 'punkbuster' option in the filter i asume it would show all servers that have PB enabled. Instead, it shows all the servers that have PB disabled. And when i untick the punkbuster option, it shows all the servers th...

will probably try it later

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ

I did however find this

Hi, I noticed something weird in the server filters in bc2. Whenever i select the 'punkbuster' option in the filter i asume it would show all servers that have PB enabled. Instead, it shows all the servers that have PB disabled. And when i untick the punkbuster option, it shows all the servers th...

I dont see what that command will do for average Joe's. Thats a server sided command I think used to correct the flip-flop issue.

Let us know what happens

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeh it will only work one way

so basically people will still be ticking the PB box and getting PB off servers but with that command you show up as PB off but actually have it on I believe

so you can fill your server and have PB

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ

I did however find this

i tried this out and it works. Shows PB as disabled but PB still bans people. Now when you check PB in the server browser our server is listed. We had about 5 people in the server when i ran the command. Almost immediately people started filling the server. I would say this needs to be a top fix in the next patch.

Comment

Working...
                      X