To whom it may concern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To whom it may concern.

When I join a server, I usually end up on the losing side. I think that's the case for most.

I am perturbed by the amount of RECONs sitting 20 miles behind our line while I spawn as engineer again and again to rush the enemy lines.

Then they blame the assault guys for losing, emm...Sure we have 0.5 kds, but WE ARE TRYING. PLEASE AT LEAST SPOT OFTEN AND DO NOT MORTAR ASSETS WHEN WE ARE ARMING IT.

Comment

Hit the nail on the head. The most annoying one for me is the engineer one. Trying to repair a vehicle and he just runs away from you leaving you out in the open to die.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        Dear people who use the M2 purely to kill infantry, most of you with 8/9/10 gold stars, please go d.i.a.f. And have a nice day.
        Why did you wish them a nice day...

Comment

Originally posted by Derroth
          Why did you wish them a nice day...
          Because their dumb and you have to speak calmly with them otherwise they just wont be able to think and put stuff together in their head and they wont understand you.

Ah, Tampa, +rep because of the damn awsome post!.

Comment

Don't forget
            Dear, ATV passenger please wait until I get to a complete stop before hopping out only to get caught in my wheels giving me a TEAMKILL.

Comment

No one board with me with the ATV, No one! or be assured of a certain death with me :lol:

Comment

Dear Babies, please stop crying when you are being base raped. And then comment on how it is doing nothing for our team. Anyone with a brain (Which you don't have) would realize that by killing you and halting the flow of armor is a vast help to the team. Now please go die in a fire infested dongle tree.

Comment

Dear Mr Tank Driver

When you call me over to repair your tank please have the courtesy not to move. It is very hard to run & repair a moving tank, And when you die you blame me despite the fact you wouldnt hold still.

P.S. You saw me drop those mines.. Stop destroying them!

Comment

Dear Team Switching Idiots,

DIE

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
                      No one board with me with the ATV, No one! or be assured of a certain death with me :lol:
                      Everyone aboard the happy train?

Comment

Ha...great topic.

Dear Moron, (this applies to all classes on the attacking team in Rush mode)

Please don't use armor as a means of transportation only. I'm talking to the idiots who leave a perfectly good armored vehicle in the enemies base to plant the bomb. Doing something like that always ends the same way. You get killed and the enemy now has a shiny new armored vehicle to play around with, making it even harder for the attacking team to win.

The same applies to all armored drivers who abandon/bail out of their vehicles waaay too early. If you want to play rambo captain, then at least have the balls enough to go down with the ship. Or at least bail out at the last possible moment.

You people might as well deliver the armor with a big red bow tied around and a message saying F**K my teammates.

I can't tell you how many times I've stolen armored vehicles this way. I've also been on the receiving end where I literally watch the enemy hop into the armor drive further into their base for repairs and start raping the hell out of our team.

Comment

Dear Engineers. The tracer darts are great for making camping snipers into Christmas trees, but did you know that you can also have your rocket home in on it? Even if it is planted by somebody else?
                          No ****, I have actually seen it done once!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo
                            Dear Babies, please stop crying when you are being base raped. And then comment on how it is doing nothing for our team. Anyone with a brain (Which you don't have) would realize that by killing you and halting the flow of armor is a vast help to the team. Now please go die in a fire infested dongle tree.
                            However, in the RUSH game, it does not gain a tactical advantage. The K/D ratio perhaps, but the defneders cannot run out the clock, nor can the attackers advance. It becomes a stalemate. EA should not allow for enemy inside the respawn areas.

Comment

Working...
                            X