Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with LAN and 64map mod. Others cant join error message 'Help'

Hi

At work we are 3pc's with BF2 that play in lan with boots.

But now that we have the 64map mod on all pc's no one cant join me anymore.
    The map loads and when we push the join button, we get an message that the server have fixed on his files, and we go back to menu again.
    The files are the same on all pc's.

Any way around it?
    Would been fun with lan on 64map and with boots

Re: Problems with LAN and 64map mod. Others cant join error message 'Help'

What mod is this?

How was your setup before that worked?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Hi we used bf2sp64_103 on an xp computer to get 64maps on the singelplayer.

We start an singelplayer game on one computer and the others join his IP.
      Before we made 64maps it worked fine, but now that we all have 64maps we get an error message when the map is done loading, and we push the join button to join the game that the server only allows game with unmodified files.

And if only the computer that starts the singelplayer game have 64map mod, we others load the game and when we push join we exit to windows...

Comment

What is the error message?

So when you click the join button, a regular game starts instead of the 64 maps?

Crunch

Comment

No, when I push join, i go back to menu, with an message that the server only allowes games with no modifyed files.

Comment

OK, from their site I found this link:

It says that you need the latest patch and ALL people should also be on the latest.

Crunch

Comment

We all are on 1.5

Comment

I dont know then. That was the only mention of your situation. You might post in their area and see if someone has a fix for the mod.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                X