Jumping knife Kills!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping knife Kills!

I love them! Nothing like jumping off a snowy hill our out of a two story building and landing a nice fresh stab to someones face. Especially when you can tell they see you decending from above and they start popping off caps in your direction thinking they have you in the bag. Feels good. Feels even better because you know they are very pissed inside.

Re: Jumping knife Kills!

I personally love parachuting out of a helicopter behind somebody and then knifing them. It feels... I dunno. Completely insane sounds about right.

Comment

I Pulled off a sweet knife kill a few days ago. I jumped off a building, noticed a guy climbing up the ladder, swung my knife as i was falling and managed to stab him. lol

Comment

You have to admire DICE´s attention to detail. They really want this game to feel realistic.

Comment

That's not my video, but I thought it was appropriate here. People who say there is no lunge haven't seen a long-range knife from a 3rd-person perspective.

Comment

love the way he's falling it's a combination of keys, not the way the game was intended to be

Comment

Originally posted by lndianScout
              love the way he's falling it's a combination of keys, not the way the game was intended to be

That guy got some air, too.

Comment

That's just so wrong... lol

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                  http://www.xfire.com/video/241f62/

That's not my video, but I thought it was appropriate here. People who say there is no lunge haven't seen a long-range knife from a 3rd-person perspective.
                  dosnt look like its possible X_X

Comment

Amazing. Anyway, are sig updates disabled or something?

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                      http://www.xfire.com/video/241f62/

I bloody see it when guys try stabbing me from the front

the people that are about 3+ metres away, hit stab and start sliding like they are on acid

I found the 40mm shotgun stops these people but I have to drill myself into using it on knifetards

Comment

Working...
                      X