Purchasing, any info needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing, any info needed?

Hey guys, so 4 weeks ago i made a thread regarding if i should buy this or not because of college and such. Well the clock is up, and here i am getting the game tomorrow. Im purchasing off Steam. For PC Windows.

anything i should know of? such as; patches, updates, etc.

also before i buy, can it run on a duel core 1.87ghz...because thats what i got, comparitavly i play Modern Warfare 2 all maxed out settings with the rig, its only the processor which is a lil off, but i should be fine right.

Re: Purchasing, any info needed?

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/sh...wnload-version)

If you already plan on getting it, why not save a bit? Even if you can't run it very well with your current CPU (which is going to be the case I think) you can get the game while it's cheap and save some to upgrade your PC a little later.

Comment

With steam you down have to worry about patches, updates etc. for any games, that is automatic.
      EADM must have something like it, but I havent uded it much.
      On tp of that, BC2 comes with its own updater (which I havent used either, me being on Steam)

I suggest rereading the tips and tricks thread for usefull info on FOV etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        With steam you down have to worry about patches, updates etc. for any games, that is automatic.
        EADM must have something like it, but I havent uded it much.
        On tp of that, BC2 comes with its own updater (which I havent used either, me being on Steam)

I suggest rereading the tips and tricks thread for usefull info on FOV etc.
        Steam user's usually have to wait a bit longer for the patches but your still able to play online with those who already have the patch, (even new maps)

Comment

awesome thanks guys good to know.

should i be worried however about the issue regarding my cpu..its duel core 1.87ghz is that a yes or no, i have a 9800GTX+ gfx card so im fine there i know that

Comment

I have an e660 at stock 2.4 and the game was running ****ty at first, but I deleted the cache and reinstalled and now it runs fine. The game still uses 100% CPU most of the time but it isn't choppy anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X