Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saiga Shotgun = Sniper Riffle.

Originally posted by Vreki
    Speaking about shotguns, isn't most of the unlocks completely pointless? As far as I can see there are only two different models which have been give a couple of different skins. But the semi-autos are all alike, and so are the pump-actions.

When you have the 870 and the Saiga you are pretty much set, regardless of your playstyle.
    I like all of the shotguns, they all have different feels to them. My favorite are spas12 and the neoneoneostead.

Comment

You could say the same about most weapons, a lot of unlocks are close to another with minors variances in stats.

And I HATE the spas12 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
        You could say the same about most weapons, a lot of unlocks are close to another with minors variances in stats.

And I HATE the spas12 lol
        Yes, but there seems to be zero variation in the stats for the shotguns.
        And its not about different types of ironsight either, because you don't use those at all.

I am not a fan of the SPAS either, its to large and clunky when you are used to the 870

Comment

the sabo rounds an 870 great combo. a snipers fear lol my bro venom was the first in the clan. to unlock sabo rounds we were in port as attackers. an he was taking out the snipers with the shotty. people left our server lol i love sabo rounds and the magnium gadget. great combo with the 870 or the saiga

Comment

I don't know about you; but when I get in a bad mood, I choose the first pump action shotgun... and then all of a sudden I find myself quipping all of Duke's one liners.

"COME GET SOME"

Comment

A shotgun is, and always has been, the most satisfying weapon to use.

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
                I agree. When you know the guy you just killed can see you on kill cam, and hears the sound of the pump action. From the land of M60's,CG's and 40mm, it is a nice refreshing gun to use.

Comment

lol shotguns are also great for clearing the houses. for the people who set an watch the m-comm

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
                    Agree

bang , bang, bang ............. dead

Comment

Working...
                    X