M60 noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M60 noobs

See a lot of noobs using that weapon. I don't have it yet but I picked it up after killing someone with it and it all made sense why so many were using it.

It has a damage rate of 25. No other medic gun is even close.

Re: M60 noobs

obvious discovery is obvious

Comment

yup been known for a while, literally a gun where you just need to hold fire and get kills

and then you get medics using it with magnum ammo lol, comparable to the people running around with Gustavs etc and +explosive damage

it will get nerfed though, along with the M1911

Comment

Why are they noobs, is it just because you haven't unlocked it yet. If anything you are the noob because you haven't unlocked it.

Comment

Because they kill people with it. Its like noobs with grenade launchers. Whats wrong with grenade launchers? Nothing except there is not much defense to them and the peopel shooting them usually do not need to aim, which isnt entirely true, but you get the idea.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Blame Stilla-killa but yeah I hear you, its annoying because I do it too and I Realize how easy it is... I zoom then hold down the fire walking forward mowing down anything I can...until I get sniped or GUSTAV from far away

Comment

No nerfs yet please, maybe slight adjustments if needed later, the game hasn't been out a month yet. The m60 is good get over it and if you're getting smoked by 40mm grenade or cg move more don't be a sitting duck.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                Because they kill people with it. Its like noobs with grenade launchers. Whats wrong with grenade launchers? Nothing except there is not much defense to them and the peopel shooting them usually do not need to aim, which isnt entirely true, but you get the idea.

Crunch
                There's not much defense to bullets either, really. Just don't let them hit you.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindMan
                  There's not much defense to bullets either, really. Just don't let them hit you.
                  bullets don't explode like grenades.

It seems that if there is a weapon capable of killing in one shot regardless of health, people will flock to it. Couple that with the gun power ups and you get some really devastating weapons. People will go with whatever is easiest to kill with. Why shoot bullets when a rocket will do it for you?

Comment

I just get better and better the more I play so really I have no problem with any weapon. so maybe people need to get better lol. use it against them and get better with it than others.

yeah im being "that guy"

Comment

a lot of the reason i think people use tubes and gustavs is because bullets don't do SH*T for damage compared to explosives. make damage higher like COD and people will start using bullets more instead of tubing.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                        obvious discovery is obvious
                        This.

No, I don't think M60 is god send and needed to be nerfed. It is a good weapon at med to close range. I got it wrong when I first use it with 4x without magnum. All other med guns will get you killed. Only M60 is something I can use. Remember that Meds don't have explosive spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
                          Why shoot bullets when a rocket will do it for you?
                          This, too.

I just finished a round as defender at Nelson with K/D=19/4. M60 with heavy barrel is beast, but no way powerful enough to tip the balance. Meds use it because, well, because EVERY OTHER MED GUN PRIOR TO M60 SUCK BALLS. However, after 12/3, we are defending the last bravo m-com. Then I found most attackers came across open field in front of last alpha (destroyed), which a HMG is conveniently positioned and almost impossible to flank. It was a slaughter and spot fest until finally some enemy eng took me out with RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
                            This, too.

I just finished a round as defender at Nelson with K/D=19/4. M60 with heavy barrel is beast, but no way powerful enough to tip the balance. Meds use it because, well, because EVERY OTHER MED GUN PRIOR TO M60 SUCK BALLS. However, after 12/3, we are defending the last bravo m-com. Then I found most attackers came across open field in front of last alpha (destroyed), which a HMG is conveniently positioned and almost impossible to flank. It was a slaughter and spot fest until finally some enemy eng took me out with RPG.
                            honestly people don't know how to properly shoot the guns according to the game. I have noticed with the pkm you shoot 1-2 shot bursts while strafing it kills just as fast as the m60, the m60 is extremely inaccurate while shooting full auto while someone is in your face its ridiculous. Its funny how half you people complain about the m60 when people are not even using it to its full advantage, the way people shoot it sometimes is stupid. The mg36 is also a ballin gun, its extremely accurate and gets headshots galore but no one uses it or complains.....why is that?

o thats right because people dont want to learn the guns. they just want easy kills. and when someone gets an easy kill so to speak, people cry.

Also when you get killed and dont know from where and you see what killed you, you blame the gun. but infact blame yourself for not being aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
                              bullets don't explode like grenades.

It seems that if there is a weapon capable of killing in one shot regardless of health, people will flock to it. Couple that with the gun power ups and you get some really devastating weapons. People will go with whatever is easiest to kill with. Why shoot bullets when a rocket will do it for you?
                              You dont see people flocking to the shotguns. But that is very likely because you cant spam the from cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X