Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you access the Hard Core mode in BFBC2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you access the Hard Core mode in BFBC2?

I read about it, I heard during the BETA it was turned on a couple of times, so how do you play HC mode? Are they afraid to activate this feature or something? Can someone please inform me a bit more about WTH is going on?

Re: How do you access the Hard Core mode in BFBC2?

you need to find a server with hardcore mode turn on, a lot of servers will have it in their name as just HC, but there are some twats out there that don't label it (hard to avoid them)

then you load up like normal and turn your brain off!

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
      I read about it, I heard during the BETA it was turned on a couple of times, so how do you play HC mode? Are they afraid to activate this feature or something? Can someone please inform me a bit more about WTH is going on?
      Theirs alot of servers that have it in there server name just look for them also you can tell your in one when theirs no maps and crosshairs

Comment

Cool, I was looking for it in the Server Browser filters. Thank you very much. Also is the damage increased of is it normal damage?

MrChris_MJ, think its been a long time since those gears were turning.

Comment

Its either increased damage or less health, Im not sure which one exactly, but people die a lot quicker.

Comment

its increase damage I believe

but yeh thinking in hardcore mode will be bad for your health

Comment

Chris cut the smartars remarks, having to hose someone with bullets to get the to stay down is no longer my idea of a good time. I appreciate the information, but I do not appreciate the comments. You just keep playing on your server and I'll just keep playing on mine.

Comment

don't want you running into a HC server to be unpleasantly suprised is all

Hardcore has the aspects that you want tbh such as less bullets to kill but it works both ways and also removes a lot of the aspects that make the game teamwork orientated

as well as destroying weapon balance

Comment

Being on the Crap team in HC is really annoying. Surrounded by the enemy getting popped twice and dying, gets old after a while.

Comment

What balance?

Comment

Working...
                    X