No announcement yet.

A good idea next time for Left 4 dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good idea next time for Left 4 dead.

I think they should implement a part where you ride something e.i. the roller coaster part. You should of been able to get on and shoot incoming zombies or zombies that are chasing you to knock down your coaster. I know that the engine for L4D now isn't capable of that at the moment but I would love to see action parts like these. Comments?

Re: A good idea next time for Left 4 dead.

I take it you watched Zombieland

Comment

Originally posted by Xylaquin
      I take it you watched Zombieland
      No, close though but I played this the first time it came out and when it got to the theme park I was like "OMG RIDES!!!! But sadly... the only legit ride you can go on is the crappy slide. When I got to the rollercoaster part I hoping you'd get to ride on it, but I never thought you'd follow it on foot (it could of at least hit zombies out of the way for you).

Comment

Well l4d2 uses the Source engine, so it should be very capable of riding things.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
          Well l4d2 uses the Source engine, so it should be very capable of riding things.
          WHAT!!! Then why would they not do it? I mean why have an amusement part when you can't ride anything? The tunnel of love should of let you get in... and you shoot loads of zombies as they try to climb aboard why you slowly float along but instead it should be called the tunnel walk of love.
          ( I also understand it might bring complications to the VS mode as well but would be really cool for l4d3 XD)

Comment

tunnel of love? shooting loads? climbing aboard while you slowly what?

Actually a pretty good idea and would fit the movie-themed video game very well.

Comment

Working...
            X