My review as a critic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review as a critic.

My first, only and probably last review. Also probably the only time you will hear a... strange :|: version of my voice.

I didn't really want to post it due to the weirdness of hearing the child like Frankensteined version of my voice but hell... Live and learn ay. Let me know what you guys think. Pros/Cons.

In case you don't know, I am not a reviewer. I don't blow sunshine and flowers up peoples *** about games. I am a critic, so if I seem harsh or "critical"... That's my job.

:drama:

Re: My review as a critic.

LOL, that was great! The server browser was my biggest complaint as well. Its a very important part of multiplayer. As for the Single player, I think everyone shooting at you and your guys doing nothing is because it was set to hard. I played the first time in medium and I found the guys useful.

Also, they just now fixed punkbuster, which is why you see the ban lists filling up like crazy.

Very good job :yay:

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I dont see the vid?

Comment

I liked it dude nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          LOL, that was great! The server browser was my biggest complaint as well. Its a very important part of multiplayer. As for the Single player, I think everyone shooting at you and your guys doing nothing is because it was set to hard. I played the first time in medium and I found the guys useful.

Also, they just now fixed punkbuster, which is why you see the ban lists filling up like crazy.

Very good job :yay:

Crunch

I can understand that but does {MyIs]Crazy keep having to post people's names that get banned. They keep showing up under New Posts.

Comment

Yea i hate that part of the forum, its not like im going to go look at all of the names of people i dont know, sit there and chuckle for a few minutes before i move on.

Comment

They are working on a fix for those things, like mentioned in the feedback section.

Also, the guy is not listing them all personally, I believe its a feed.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

GJ Mavrik.

Comment

Nice review,Great humour and i though you had a great english narative vioce!,kinda 007 sexy

P.s you review team is epic lolz

Comment

It was good over all, but I have 2 comments. First, the background music should be much lower. It seems to compete with your own voice too much and that's not a good thing. The only downside to your comments was the comment about the server browser. While it can be improved, at the time of you posting the review in this forum, it's working fairly well right now.

Comment

Who's she?

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
                        Who's she?
                        I'd like to know too

Comment

Nice review mavrik. made me lol in the end.

But who bought this game for singleplayer? It's a nice addition but I didn't expect much from it.

Comment

Thank for the comments and feedback, keep 'em coming.

Also as featured in many of my sigs, the girl is Elin Grindemyr.

Comment

+rep for the nice job. JUst the thing about the server browser. well its already beeing fixed xD

Comment

Working...
                              X