New Patch Constant CTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch Constant CTD

I downloaded the new patch and was playing find for about 3 hours.

I quit the game and started it back up an hour later and ever since I have not been able to join a server, as soon I load into the server the game CTD's with no error message.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks

Re: New Patch Constant CTD

Not here, I'm having random disconnects but that's my ISP's fault, not the game. I noticed better performance and less lag on my end when I was able to play tough.

Comment

I made sure my punk buster was up to date and according to PB setup it is.

I tried joining some rush servers and they worked fine.

Its only when I join a conquest server that my game crashes.

There is no reliable way to see if a server is running punk buster as the server options on the loading screen are blank sometime.

But I think my game is crashing when I join conquest servers running PB but not rush servers running PB

wtf is that about, anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Maybe something got corrupted... Who knows. Keep trying Reaper, I need someone to play with since everyone else seem to be sucked in to Pokemon. Like, WTF?!

Comment

Patton I'm adding you tonight on xfire; and I'm applying for clan.

Comment

# begin rant
            The new patch didn't help me at all. I was stuck in SP at Heart of Darkness because the game would freeze. After patching, it now freezes at the end of the very first mission. Don't get me started on the server browser. It takes forever to load and frequently connects me to a different server than the one I selected? I mean, WTF? Now, I seem to have connection issues to whatever MP server I try to connect to and Play Now continues to be a joke. How can the "Server is full" dialog pop-up every time I click it? Isn't the whole point that it's supposed to connect you to an available server? Sigh. Here's for the next patch.
            #end rant

Why didn't I buy an X360? (hit's self on forehead) Oh yeah, I'm really waiting on BF3. =)

Comment

Working...
            X