M95 + Red Dot = Comedy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 + Red Dot = Comedy!

Ok now i challenge anyone who is bored of the game already to try this concept as its seriously hilarious to play.

Get your M95 and attach a red dot scope to it (imo shouldnt even be possible) and go for it. You can now mow people down from any range with almost 100% 1 hit kills from anything below approx. 30 metres.

Its just such a crazy way to play the game but so satisfying to be one on one with a guy with an AR to pull off a single shot and move along Its even possible to turn the semi-auto snipers (especially SVU) it semi automatic machine guns with deadly power!

Has anyone else had a play around with this? Its EPIC.

Re: M95 + Red Dot = Comedy!

Nope, don't have M95 yet. But I hope that I can put red dot sight on M1 Garand.

Comment

M95 + Red Dot Sight + Magnum Rounds, now it has an even bigger one shot kill distance!

Comment

All I can say is I will be trying this bad boy out tonight

+rep for the future lols.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

lol epic. Will try it.

Comment

Red dot site is awesome but I find the 4x scope to be the all around site for close quarter combat and long distance shooting.

Comment

Yea i forgot to mention that if you add the magnum rounds, prepare for even more ludicrous fun

Oh and the moaning from other people that you get just tops it off really

Comment

gonna try it tonight !! lol

Comment

I just racked up a 32 kill streak with this technique! Im almost inclined to say its overpowered as you dont even have to be a good twitch shot to kill.

Either way im LOVING it, really brings m back to the WW2 bolt action rifles where it was sights or nothing

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                    M95 + Red Dot Sight + Magnum Rounds, now it has an even bigger one shot kill distance!
                    OH YA! I've done this a few times and it's funnnnn.

Comment

I spent a lot of time with the SVU and the 4x scope just using it as a semi auto assault rifle, was immense fun

Comment

gotta give it a try. i don't need to put magnum ammo on it right?

Comment

You dont need too but if you want to increase its damage and range i would.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
                            Nope, don't have M95 yet. But I hope that I can put red dot sight on M1 Garand.
                            How did you get the M1 Garand? It says it's unlocked in my list but I still can't use it.

Comment

I pretty much only use the sniper with red dot or 4x, getting kills in close combat is so satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                              X