Screen Recorder/Game recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Recorder/Game recorder

Hello, i was looking for recording my bfbc2, i already know fraps and used it, i already know xfire aswell.
    Fraps gets some awsome quality but takes you all your fps... i have like 30 fps and if i turn fraps i will get 10... wich is not good, and lags game a lot.
    Xfire kynda lags too but its not exactly a game recorder... its very basic and i was looking for something more deep, more optimized. so dont talk about these two.
    I am looking for a screen recorder, wich will record with the best quality possible and that wont lag my game. Of course it will allways lag a game if it is to heavy, but what i mean is that i am looking for the best game /screen recorder that balances the quality with the lag. ( im looking more for the not lagging games part)
    I would like you guys to gimme your opinion about what you prefer, what you use, and make me a little review of it of course please, dont just shoot the name xD

Thanks in advance

Re: Screen Recorder/Game recorder

I use fraps and the reason why is because its light and never affected my FPS. Do you have the latest version of fraps as it does not have an FPS limit to it any longer? It also has a number of updates and fixes.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

thanks. but i found other program, which can record screen - Screen VidShot. I think it's good prog.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        I use fraps and the reason why is because its light and never affected my FPS. Do you have the latest version of fraps as it does not have an FPS limit to it any longer? It also has a number of updates and fixes.

Crunch
        ((sorry guys. i totaly forgot i opened this thread in here, thats why the Inactiveness xD))

Well, i dont think i have last version, ill check that.But i dunno, it feels strange... Fraps was allways the heavyest thing to have on FPS XD

But the fps limiter, is to limit at a certain fps place, for example my game plays like at 40fps and fraps has a limit of 30 an it doesnt go above 30 right? but i am talking about games that play at 30 fps and fraps make them go to 9 fps when recording xD

Comment

You could always try Playclaw for recording there have been some comparisons done between it and Fraps and playclaw doesnt dramatically reduce your fps while recording. Ive not used it personally as I have no real intention of making videos.

The Playclaw trial is for 15days and recording length is 30seconds with watermarks, so if you want longer clips you will have to buy it.

Comment

there are only a few that are punkbuster friendly and therefore able to work with BC2

wegame (free)
            playclaw(costs)
            fraps(costs)
            growler guncam (costs)
            xfire (free)

i suggest you try them all and see the video results you get

Comment

WeGame is the best IMO

Comment

I also use too Screen VidShot.
                It's very simple tool for me.

Comment

Thank you all ill now be testing some

Comment

The only thing that isn't going to drop your fps is a video camera.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                      The only thing that isn't going to drop your fps is a video camera.
                      Thanks for the sugestion, but i dont think people like to see videos on youtube were you basically cant see anything, because people use a videocamera to record it. atleast thats my opinion

Comment

I find xfire affects the Fps significantly in FPS's so i wouldn't suggest that.

Comment

You can try to use Screen VidShot too.t's prog can record screen video and audio)I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                            Thanks for the sugestion, but i dont think people like to see videos on youtube were you basically cant see anything, because people use a videocamera to record it. atleast thats my opinion
                            He was definitely joking haha.

Comment

If you want to record your game videos with high quality, you should choose the right program. The one I used can record anything on computer when I was playing on computer, and it can also help save the recording to standard video format file, so I often use it to record World of Warcraft and share with my friends, they all said it's cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X