What is your favourite mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite mode?

Not including hardcore, which obviously wins by default...

Which out of the other game modes rush, conquest , squad rush, squad deathmatch is your favourite?

I exclude hardcore mainly because I am interested in what actual gameplay mode is most enjoyable, and hardcore is more about the difference in immersion...

Re: What is your favourite mode?

For pub play, I like rush over conquest, except for Atacama desert, wich is the more traditional BF map there is.

But for real non stop acshon, I love Squad Deathmatch, much better opportunities for tactics AND it's cathartic sometimes, since you can pretty much treat it like Doom with squadmates.

Comment

I've just played the game for half a day. So far I must say I like Rush the most. But being a 2142 veteran, of course I also play conquest. It just needs to be said that I think the developers have invented a nice mode with Rush.

Comment

Conquest and Rush have their moments for me. In Rush, more Coward snipers that refuse to attack are more common, but it has good action. Because you get slammed with a wave of enemies that won't stop coming after those stations.

I like that in Conquest the Medic is a bit more important. Because in rush, if you are defending, you can die as many times and it doesn't matter. And it's harder to get pinned in the deployment area, unless your team is total crap.

Comment

Rush. It is action-packed and usually has a good front line.
          Conquest isn't bad either, except for the horn. But the action is often spread out over several hotspots, and you have to run between the flags a lot.

I haven't bothered with any of the squad modes, the idea doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

I thought they had fixed the horn? When I was playing conquest yesterday, I heard the horn once when my team was losing with around 15 tickets left.

Comment

Could be, I haven't played many conquest rounds after R7.

Comment

Yea it only sounds 3 times now then stops which is much better. Although i do prefer rush mode in this simply because conquest just doesnt feel quite right with everything being so small.

Comment

Squad rush is pretty cool, but it was funny becaus i just entered one when i was lvl 19 xD, like 2 weeks after playing every maps on every game mode possible, i didnt tried squad rush yet, but when i did it was pretty cool, i thought it would be just the regular map but no vehicles, but it has special locations in the maps so it feels very different and satisfying when doing it with friend on same team.

But of course the classic conquest with the vehicles its just the winner of everything

Comment

Can't say that I have a favourite. I like them all. I was on a server tonight that rotated each mode with every map, and it was very enjoyable. It was much less monotonous than the same mode over and over again, and managed to keep each game feeling fresh.

Comment

Conquest for life :salute: . Rush is ok, I play it when I'm tired of the CQ maps, the same for squad rush; squad deathmatch can be fun, but it always feels lopsided to me, if you happen to have lower rank players in your squad, you are guaranteed to loose, if you have higher rank people in your squad, you are guaranteed to win. And for god's sake Dice get rid of the tank in SD.:dead:

Comment

I think I like Rush more. Squad deathmatch is a lot of fun though. Conquest is conquest

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Conquest, if played "right" (it turns into team death match way too often)

But I'm not giving up on Rush! Very action packed and demanding to play, love it. It just lacks some of the variety conquest has. Squad deathmatch is fun for a while but tends to be very slow.

Hardcore is ****.

Comment

Working...
                          X