Red/Blue bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red/Blue bug?

It reminds me of the red/blue bug of BF2, hopefully there's no friendly fire in softcore because, he scared me at first in CQB I tried to knife him like 5 times lol. Anyone have seen this bug before in BC2?

Re: Red/Blue bug?

Haha, I was just thinking it would be funny if that happened today.

Haven't seen it before though.

Comment

I've seen the opposite. I was on RUS and a guy in a beret stabbed me three times in one round. Since it was the same guy all three times, I was thinking he was just a cheater. He would come around with med packs and everything, then stab people. He obviously knew we thought he looked like a friendly.

Comment

I've seen this, but while the guy had our uniform his name was red, was spawning regular enemies and was quite malicious.

I've been told its a hack that allows the enemy to spawn in your base.

Comment

dr. pepper DLC is a spy camo?

Comment

dr pepper DLC? I dont get the Picture. I am confused.

Comment

I have seen and can confirm the red/blue bug is back. I have had a few times where i can be playing and be with my squad to have a guy face me with a blue tag and open fire, killing me.

Comment

Nooooooo! Not again!

Comment

Expletive why is your server always empty man? I visit everyday but I'm always alone :P

Comment

I seen something talking about hacks where you could spawn in enemy mains..maybe its related.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                      Expletive why is your server always empty man? I visit everyday but I'm always alone :P
                      The recent patch screwed our server all up. We were full all of the time, in the top 5%, then something broke so our server is showing - ping for everyone. Only people with the server in our favorites ever find it. We've been trying to get GameServers to fix it, but they have our money and don't seem to care. Oh well, I'll be saving $20 a month for my share.

Comment

But I don't find it thorugh MyFavorites; in my favorites it always shows as offline, but if you look for it normally, it shows; its just there are never more than 4 people in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X