Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen if my team drive over my landmine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen if my team drive over my landmine?

Or I drive over my team's mine?
    Does it depends on FF on or off?

Please bare with me if this has been asked before.

Re: What will happen if my team drive over my landmine?

To be honest I have never really tested it out myself. I believe FF was on and off but it still killed my tanks.
    Oh and can someone also answer my question too?
    Does landmine explode on infantry cause I swore I stepped on mine all the time and it blows.

Comment

I just tried this on an empty server, nothing happened. Even if i exited the tank while it's still moving on the mine, nothing was blown.

PS: It did add death to your stats if you suicide on a server that only you is there.

Comment

The descripton for the mines says that they have IFF, and I have never gotten a teamkill with them.
        So I think they are safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
          Does landmine explode on infantry cause I swore I stepped on mine all the time and it blows.
          I don't think so, it's more likely something is setting off the mine (like an explosion or someone shooting it).

I too have never gotten a team kill with mines aside from an enemy driving over one and a teammate being killed by the blast.

Comment

Friendly mines will never blow up if you drive over them. BUT if you're over a friendly mine with FF on, and an enemy shoots the mine, you will die, and you will get teamkilled.

Comment

Only way for it to explode is if its hit by an explosive or enemy bullet. Friendly grenades, rockets, mortar, and bullets can also set them off; and you'll get a suicide/teamkill tough; the mines themselves are safe.

however, it works both ways, and if you hear your guys say "CAREFUL! Enemy mines" look for them and blow them up, sadly the power tool also detonates them, but you can't disarm them.

Comment

In BETA i blew up driving over my own mine. No, no one shot it while i was going over it.

Comment

Working...
                X