Alternative Street Racing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Street Racing Game

I decided to replay my Need for Speed Underground 2 on PS2 a few weeks ago and I want to have a newer racing game that is similar to NFSU 2. I've looked a reviews for NFS: Most Wanted, NFS: Undercover, and NFS: Carbon and it looks like alot of people hate them. So I'm trying to see if there is a non-NFS street racing game. Has anybody played a good street racing game that they would recommend? (Besides GTA games)

Re: Alternative Street Racing Game

You might try Midnight Club: Los Angeles. But for what it is worth I really liked the NFS: Most wanted game.

Comment

Midnight club is insanely simulation-feely

Comment

arcade you mean? a lot like NSF, I almost recommended it also. Dub Edition was a lot of fun when it came to street racing. It's similar to GTA with the open world but way way different. It's a racing game not a go around beat people up game. Cars do have special abilities though like slowing down time for a few seconds to whip the car around a turn.

Comment

^Cars was fun but bikes sucked and getting cops on you in free roam also sucked :/

Comment

Hmm? I was normally found on bikes and drove all cars in dashboard view. Best dashboard view bike racing game I've had the chance to play. My favorite thing about the game was bikes.

Comment

Working...
            X