Teamwork + Tanks = Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork + Tanks = Win

So Alex98uk and I played a few rounds on Atacama Desert tonight. I took the F1 seat and he took the gunner seat as engie. We absolutely raped the team, pushing them back to their base and keeping them there.

It really is a lethal combination if the two people want to work together and the gunner is an engie so he can hop out and repair while the driver can keep up fire on enemy tanks when he isn't picking off other engies trying to take the tank down.
    That added with the fact that I've found that my favorite vehicle perk is the faster reload times (Since I started using it, I haven't lost a single 1v1 (or most 1v2) tank battles) made us unstoppable.

I went 16/1 one round and even took out 2 choppers middair at the end. :awes

Re: Teamwork + Tanks = Win

Common tactic if you ask me, I see it all the time. Sometimes there's even 2 engies popping from nowhere repairing my tank, plus my brother in the gunner seat. The problem is the enemies in front of you are doing the same, especially in this BF now that you gain tons of points.

I also like the reload perk on tanks maps, otherwise in maps where each side begin with an IFV I take alternate fire for the Tow missile.

Comment

I think I need to start trying out the reload perk instead of always going with the alt weapons perk. As nice as the coaxial on the tanks can be, it takes quite a bit of fire from one to bring a soldier down, but having the 125mm cannon reload faster instead would probably make up for that. I definitely want alt fire when I'm planning on being the chopper gunner, though, since my pilots do like the tracer plant.

Comment

Glad to hear Jake but isn't this topic a no brainer???

Granted I understand you were coming off your high of an excellent gaming night. :nod:

Comment

its not just for pilot and copilot which is already lethal, a guy on TS says theres a dude in a building and I will level it, or when we have a few tanks and all follow eachother around

teamwork tends to make everything more deadly

Comment

try it with altfire+damage or alt fire+reload; the chopper is specially deadly with those two combinations. You don't notice much of an improvement with the defense perk tough.

Comment

alt fire is awesome for the chopper because of those dam hellfires, works for guys on the ground firing tracers as well

just love swooping in and dropping a missile on someone

Comment

It's too bad two engine tanks cannot heal each other no more :P

Comment

Working...
                X