Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 21st Century Warfare Tournament

Originally posted by [2ID]COL.Dark-Knight
    Patton everytime 21CW has switched games the first camp has always been on vanilla maps and will be again on this game.As for the lack of map an mod tools i wouldn't be surprised if the overwhelming success ofthe pc sales of BC2 doesn't encourage EA/Dice to make some. Even if they don't we will still have fun in 21 because 21CW is not about the game,it's not about the mod it's about the comradery amongst the players inside the community.
    Good enough for me.

Comment

I actually randomly joined a squad tonight in a pub server and played with some [21cw] guys. fun times.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Patton everytime 21CW has switched games the first camp has always been on vanilla maps and will be again on this game.As for the lack of map an mod tools i wouldn't be surprised if the overwhelming success ofthe pc sales of BC2 doesn't encourage EA/Dice to make some. Even if they don't we will still have fun in 21 because 21CW is not about the game,it's not about the mod it's about the comradery amongst the players inside the community.
        Exactly. I would also add that the biggest complaints are about all the Hackers/cheaters on some of the servers. Well, we won't have that to worry about with our 21CW server team. It will be clean and fun!

Comment

Agreed :P, you also got to love Knifing DK and him saying WTF!

Comment

*Bump* Registration is open and free, come meet some great new people.

Comment

Might have to check this out. I think I did a campaign or 2 for BF2.

Bibi.. I know you. You from EOW? I remember that avatar & name from CAL.

Comment

Hurry up and sign up first battle is the Saturday after easter

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                  X