21st Century Warfare Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st Century Warfare Tournament

We are a community of Battlefield Veterans, we have been around since Battlefield 1942.
    Check us out at http://21cw.net/
    We have multiple Armies and servers.
    Not a clan but a Global Tournament. We have Members from all over the world.
    Join our 10 week Campaign with 12 hour Battles every Saturday.
    There is just to much info to post here. come check out our frontpage at http://21cw.net/ , there you will find eveything you need to Join our Teamspeak 3 server and Tournament, or at least join one of our servers for some of the best fights on the web.

We ARE THE MY InternetServices Tournament for BAD COMPANY 2.

Re: 21st Century Warfare Tournament

Good stuff. Organized combat is where it's at!

Fight in battles that actually mean something :salute_blue:

Comment

Giving it a try

Comment

Its a blast.. I've been at it since 2003 . Its the antithesis of the random "pubbie mis-adventure". You'll experience the heavy use of Comms over TS3, pre-planned coordination and the reliance on top down leadership from the battlefield commander to Squad leadership

In addition honing to your individual skills with some of the best players on the planet, it's a great place to put your strategy, leadership skills to the test. Or even if your more of the type content to follow orders and take pleasure being part of a team .

It can be intense and grueling as top-notch army's battle it out each week for dominance. But what keeps guys coming back for more are the friendships and community that emerged over the years of fighting side by side., sometimes being victorious and other times losing . But always fighting with a vengance

If your ready to experience Battlefield gaming like it was meant to be played, then sign up and strap in.

Thats an order soldier!

Comment

I played for a bit in BF2. Very organized and somewhat serious tournament.

My question is, how do you plan on setting it up like BF2 when there are no mod tools, and not even any competition tools. (Ready Up, New Maps, New Guns...etc)

21CW in BF2 was big. I don't see how any tournament can be successful in BC2 though, and with that being said, even clan matches are going to be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
            I played for a bit in BF2. Very organized and somewhat serious tournament.

My question is, how do you plan on setting it up like BF2 when there are no mod tools, and not even any competition tools. (Ready Up, New Maps, New Guns...etc)

21CW in BF2 was big. I don't see how any tournament can be successful in BC2 though, and with that being said, even clan matches are going to be difficult.
            Yeah I believe 21CW saw an upwards of 400 soldiers at the peak of BF2. It has definitely survived through many times over several game titles.

What is the status of a in-house mod? Since it has been one of the staples of the tournament over the years.

Comment

Unless mod tools are made it is a no go. <In reply to BiBi's last question.

Comment

Well, I've only been around a couple of years, and God-willing, I don't see my self leaving soon.

Comment

How should I look for the servers? they don't show up on the browser so far.

Comment

I'm going to sign up.

Comment

So how does 21CW plan to be successful without mod tools?

It'd be like playing a pub but you are designated what team you are on and talking to people on TS. They is no way to make the game unique in any form because of the lack of mod tools.

BF2 21CW was crazy due to all of the custom guns, vehicles and maps. Anyone care to explain the reasoning for this switch? Especially with the 'not-so-many' maps .. I'd think the success of bringing in new faces would be lacking.

Comment

I've played in the 21CW, great organization and game play, their anti-cheat staff is top notch..

so go sign up ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                          How should I look for the servers? they don't show up on the browser so far.
                          They way i found them is look for the web address so type www.21cw.net in the search and dont press enter use the button

o and registration opened up today :P

Comment

21CW has opened registration. Come check them out. http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/sh...99#post2706199

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
                              So how does 21CW plan to be successful without mod tools?

It'd be like playing a pub but you are designated what team you are on and talking to people on TS. They is no way to make the game unique in any form because of the lack of mod tools.

BF2 21CW was crazy due to all of the custom guns, vehicles and maps. Anyone care to explain the reasoning for this switch? Especially with the 'not-so-many' maps .. I'd think the success of bringing in new faces would be lacking.
                              Patton everytime 21CW has switched games the first camp has always been on vanilla maps and will be again on this game.As for the lack of map an mod tools i wouldn't be surprised if the overwhelming success ofthe pc sales of BC2 doesn't encourage EA/Dice to make some. Even if they don't we will still have fun in 21 because 21CW is not about the game,it's not about the mod it's about the comradery amongst the players inside the community.

Comment

Working...
                              X