Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to connect to server via IP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to connect to server via IP?

It has been a while since the last time i visited here since my BF2 days

Is there any way to connect to server via IP? Qtracker doesn't support BC2 at this moment.
    Gametracker let us find the servers but we can't join the game directly(they said they are working on it)

The ingame browsers really stinks. It took 2-3 min to scan the all the servers and it must scan again if we leave the server.

And we can't create our own local server to explore the map/learn to fly chopper..etc. Everytime i went to an empty server, i got killed a few min later. Or get kicked because my heartbeat stops(inactive because i was tweaking the settings.ini and mouse)

Patch?

Re: Is there any way to connect to server via IP?

The browser much faster since the patch, be sure to check the boxes on the right, not full etc. Browser updates only take about 10 seconds for me.

At this time there is no way to join a server by IP. But you can search for the name of the server by typing the name in the search field.

Comment

Re: Is there any way to connect to server via IP?

Thx Lizzard. Now I just press ALT+TAB while freshing servers. Fooling around a bit then go back. At this moment, Gametracker doesn't support server joining. We're stuck with ingame browsers.

Comment

Working...
      X