m95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m95

Is it the snipers dream? How does it compare to the other guns?

Re: m95

I PERSONALLY like it, when it comes to combat sniping, it means you are much more likely to get osok's to the chest with Magnum Ammo on. If you are a true marksman however (prefer to sit back, pop people off willy nilly) then you may prefer the GOL or the M24 due to their quicker fire rates, and generally better long range accuracy.

The M95 also does damage to Choppers and other Light Vehicles, so you can take down dem vehicles pronto!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
      I PERSONALLY like it, when it comes to combat sniping, it means you are much more likely to get osok's to the chest with Magnum Ammo on. If you are a true marksman however (prefer to sit back, pop people off willy nilly) then you may prefer the GOL or the M24 due to their quicker fire rates, and generally better long range accuracy.

The M95 also does damage to Choppers and other Light Vehicles, so you can take down dem vehicles pronto!
      Please don't imply its a one hit kill and get his hopes up...Yeah you'll kill wounded people a little more easier but it's nothing special. Just a little less bullet drop.

Comment

You can one shot with it up to 15m(?) with the magnum ammo. Basically makes it better than shotgun once you get the hang of no scoping with it, with the added ability to take down long range target.

I like it thou, managed to get a 444m headshot with it.

Comment

I prefer the M24 or that 10 shot bolt action with the the arrow sight.

I like my MIL dots because I can use them for shooting at long range. With the GOL it's just guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo
            Please don't imply its a one hit kill and get his hopes up...Yeah you'll kill wounded people a little more easier but it's nothing special. Just a little less bullet drop.
            It is at closer range with magnum ammo.

I like it as I can use the explosive spec for my mortors but I dont really use the M95 alot, Gol is my fav,

Comment

The sniper is fine but it just has 1 problem for me: Takes more time to shoot than the others (firing rate)

Comment

Working...
              X