Flag Defender Pin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag Defender Pin.

Anyone have 1 of these? (Defend 4 flags in a round)

I find it hard to believe that i don't have 1 of these in all my time playing conquest. I got like 80 of the defend 4 M-Com Pins.

Re: Flag Defender Pin.

According to my stats I don't have one and have only ever recieved 6 defend orders from my squad :/

Comment

I actually had to try and earn one of these, which suprised me.

The problem is your target needs to be within the capping area of the flag, and if you are piledriving the enemy team, and even if not, sometimes they just don't get there before they get killed.

When I was getting mine I actually had to let people get to the flag before killing them :x

Comment

is that pin will eventually come to you or you need to work your magic to make it happen? if so, then it sucks for EA for making it hard to earn if the only way to get it is to cheat around it in detriment of your teamwork.

Comment

But you can get it if you are outside of the flag capping, you just have to "defend" the flag see?

Comment

You just have to kill an enemy in the flag radius, were all just used to the thought process of killing them BEFORE they get to the flag.

C4 works great for defense if you have the patience

Comment

Yeah, I received that pin twice.

Comment

Alright, good to know it's not bugged. I will let them pole dance on the flag before i kill them.

Comment

well lol, I got my first one just naturally so nothing more to say on this

Comment

I've never actively tried to get it, and I have 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X