EA and its problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA and its problems.

So I suppose these guys either hacked/glitched/bugged/stats-padded their way to the top. I know this doesn't affect anyone really but it really puts the game down for myself, since it is a good game and more than I expected it would be, but when I see stuff like this happening it just ruins it. :dead:

Is anyone else thinking that perhaps EA should of worked on this game a little longer before releasing it?
    I mean there are countless issues with servers and also bullet registration etc. Kind of a let down because it could have so much more potential but I have the feeling that this game was slightly rushed just before the release.

pwrBY

Re: EA and its problems.

How does someone get hours played like that with the server problems that are occuring? The kill death ratios are crazy too. These guys have no learning curve. Makes me almost not want to even bother playing this game. Luckily, I don't care about stats since my old fingers and eyes just can't outplay too many people anyways. I just play to have fun with the other players in TS. I don't have much of a competative bone in me anymore.

Comment

While I like the stats system to a degree, they could just get rid of it and I would still be happy. What I find stupid is that EA/DICE markets this game with stats being a feature. But then it get's exploited all the time. So what's the point? It doesn't matter if they took 5 more years to complete this game as the problem has been around since BF 2. They really don't care about the integrity of their stats system and neither should we!

Comment

The problem is there is no lower limit to how many people need to be in a server for it to be ranked.

These people have obviously stat padded a fair bit.

Comment

cheaters will always be cheaters

Comment

SOME of those people look genuine but i can see your point.

Comment

Bu.Rogers is a known botter he used the same name in BF2.

Comment

Working...
              X