X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00by sniper question

How do you use the SPOT Scope?

Re: n00by sniper question

Honestly I don't think it works. I've tried it and afaik from the description it should automatically spot. But it doesn't.

Comment

Your target has to be within 75 metres for it to work, just look at them and it should spot.

Comment

Pash! At 75 meters everyone can see them and I can guaruntee he sees you!

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

does the scope take up a specialization slot? IF it does...totally not worth it. Pro-snipers aim while spamming q at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
            Your target has to be within 75 metres for it to work, just look at them and it should spot.
            A sniper shouldn't have anyone within 75m let alone have a special magic scope to spot them. also I hardly think a "pro" is required to spam Q while aiming. Most people do it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
              A sniper shouldn't have anyone within 75m let alone have a special magic scope to spot them. also I hardly think a "pro" is required to spam Q while aiming. Most people do it anyway.
              I don't believe he was serious about the "pro" part.

Comment

It works, the only difference is that it is easyer to spot, for example when you see someone you start pressing q and it doesnt spot, oly after a few secs or it doesnt even spot, the spoting thing makes it easyer and you will spot faster, i'm almost sure it works like this because it was what happened. if it didnt then it was coincidence

Comment

Working...
                X