what needs to be fixed/changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what needs to be fixed/changed

My biggest pet peeve is the auto-team balance or lack there of. When all of a sudden one team starts chewing through another team or through the Mcoms it is usually because the teams have become completely uneven. I kicked 3 random guys from our server today because no one would switch.

Also, when you do switch you cannot switch back in case the teams uneven again which is a major pain.

I think that once everyone has attained the highest rank that the game will become a lot of fun and should promote more teamwork as personal stats won't matter anymore. Hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
      My biggest pet peeve is the auto-team balance or lack there of. When all of a sudden one team starts chewing through another team or through the Mcoms it is usually because the teams have become completely uneven. I kicked 3 random guys from our server today because no one would switch.

Also, when you do switch you cannot switch back in case the teams uneven again which is a major pain.

I think that once everyone has attained the highest rank that the game will become a lot of fun and should promote more teamwork as personal stats won't matter anymore. Hopefully.
      I forgot about that one....fix auto balance.....I too find myself having to kick people off of one team just so they dont run the server empty by team stacking.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
        I forgot about that one....fix auto balance.....I too find myself having to kick people off of one team just so they dont run the server empty by team stacking.
        This!!!

Originally posted by Minmaster
        chopper pilot needs a key to shout "BAIL OUT"
        too many pilots use the chopper as their personal taxi to the mcom/flag and bail out with passengers inside.
        only if there was commorose.

and also CUSTOM KIT SAVING!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT WORK! are we still stuck in 2142?
        Yes could not agree more!! quiet often i want to say follow me or just a simple thanks to someone giving me ammo or health.Com rose is a must in any battlefield game IMO.Oh and yes make kits stick.

Comment

Fix autobalance, normalise M60 damage (don't nerf it to oblivion, but it's clearly the best LMG by a longshot where as weapons for other classes are more equal with different strengths and weaknesses), noobtube ammo replenish time could be longer, and FIX THE DAMN EA SERVERS. :wee:

Comment

the m60 should be powerfull! in real life its a tree cutter beast!

Comment

whoever said moving ammo packs to the engy, i agree. longer reload time for 40mm for sure. maybe you shouldnt be able to get more grenades from ammo packs so you have to use them wisely.

oh and about typing while you're dead. WTF!? you cant even look at the score while dead, its the stupidest f*** thing ever. not to mention the score window having f'ed up column headers

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
                whoever said moving ammo packs to the engy, i agree. longer reload time for 40mm for sure. maybe you shouldnt be able to get more grenades from ammo packs so you have to use them wisely.

oh and about typing while you're dead. WTF!? you cant even look at the score while dead, its the stupidest f*** thing ever. not to mention the score window having f'ed up column headers
                When you're dead you press escape, and sometime it switches to Tab as well... I know it took me a long arse time!

Anywho I think using the shockpeddle should have a cool down.

Ground assault shakes like hell when things are blowing up near them but the sniper has a perfect still crosshair so its hard to try and shoot them with all those around you.

AT mines should not blow up friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                  When you're dead you press escape, and sometime it switches to Tab as well... I know it took me a long arse time!

Anywho I think using the shockpeddle should have a cool down.

Ground assault shakes like hell when things are blowing up near them but the sniper has a perfect still crosshair so its hard to try and shoot them with all those around you.

AT mines should not blow up friendlies.

uhm, shock paddles have cooldown and reuse time after a failed/success revie/kill; AT mines don't blow up friendlies if FF is off.

Comment

If there were anyway to fix the lopsided teams, without putting you on the other team away from your friends. That makes a server quickly no fun

Comment

1. Bring the commo-rose back plz
                      2. I want to be able to exit game in post screen (now i have to join game to exit game)
                      3. LMG´s are underpowered
                      4. Kit save fgs
                      5. Why do i have to press "enter battle" after being killed

Comment

Basic FPS elements, prone and lean c'mon!

Knifing should be reverted back to old BF style imo it would be a more satisfying kill amirite!?

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          This is all I want:

Fix the UAV/Heli controls.
                          Everything on the browser fixed.
                          Able to connect to a server via IP.
                          NO horn in conquest. Maybe a guy coming on the radio saying something, but thats it.
                          Spotting scope fixed.

Thats it for me. Hopefully there will be no nerfing as it will just break whatever is being nerfed.

Crunch
                          It does work, if you point at a target but takes 5 seconds to spot it.. all be it a crap thing to use though, mag ammo is far better.

Originally posted by Lordsethonan
                          AT mines don't blow up friendlies if FF is off.
                          They do if someone shoots them.

Originally posted by Ekan66
                          1. Bring the commo-rose back plz
                          Wont happen in BC2 this is not BF3.

Originally posted by Eagle101
                          Basic FPS elements, prone and lean c'mon!

Knifing should be reverted back to old BF style imo it would be a more satisfying kill amirite!?
                          Neither of those will happen either, its easier to knife this way as the game was originally intended for consoles.

Comment

It would be nice to be able to exit the game following a round without having to wait for the next map to load. The "exit game" button doesn't appear until the next map is ready to play.

It would also be nice to have prone back. I find myself really wishing I could get down into cover better than I'm able to with just kneeling. Surely the great minds at Dice could figure out a middle ground between the downside of proning and no proning at all.

Comment

This big "whoops" needs to be added to the "fix in a hurry" list :S

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

GIVE ME STARS FOR MY GOD DAMN SMOKE LAUNCHER!!!!!!!!

I have like 50 kills with it, I wanted to go for plat till i realised it doesn't have stars :<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                X