Kills with Smoke Grenade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kills with Smoke Grenade.

Anyone else have a kill with it? lol. I didn't even know i was carrying it because i picked up someone's kit. I launched it and hit a guy in the head and killed him. :laugh:

Re: Kills with Smoke Grenade.

Yup i got abouty 10 or so, I love it, provide tactical assistance, and have in essence a short range instagib weapon!

I got an awesome shot with it from abour 30 metres away and got called a hacker :/

Comment

i did in beta but not since then because why would you pick it over noob tube attachment?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        i did in beta but not since then because why would you pick it over noob tube attachment?
        The humiliation factor.

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
            The humiliation factor.
            this, and it's wonderful for taking m-coms on maps where they are out in the open with 4-5 snipers watching them like hawks.

Comment

I remember accidentally equipping it and noticing something "odd" lol, but typically I hit people spot on with the noob tube anyway, which is how the smoke one gets you kills hehe

Comment

it works by dropping your enemies' frame rates. i think that's more advantageous than the actual smoke cover.

Comment

Working...
                X