X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get gold stars?

How do you get them and the others?

Re: How do you get gold stars?

Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Stars are earned by getting kills with each weapon.

With most weapons, you need 25 Kills for Bronze, 50 for Silver and 100 for Gold. For every 100 after that you will recieve another Gold Star untill you get to your 10th which will be a Platinum Star.

Some weapons (specifically gadgets) only need 10 Kills for Bronze, 25 for Silver and 50 for Gold, and like the others, your 10th Gold Star will be Platinum.

In vehicles you get collective kills for the Vehicles type: Air, Sea, Armor and Transport. You need 10, 25 and 50 for the respective stars, and once again, 10th Gold = Platinum.

I hope I explained that well enough D:

Comment

Thread over?

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Stars are earned by getting kills with each weapon.

With most weapons, you need 25 Kills for Bronze, 50 for Silver and 100 for Gold. For every 100 after that you will recieve another Gold Star untill you get to your 10th which will be a Platinum Star.

Some weapons (specifically gadgets) only need 10 Kills for Bronze, 25 for Silver and 50 for Gold, and like the others, your 10th Gold Star will be Platinum.

In vehicles you get collective kills for the Vehicles type: Air, Sea, Armor and Transport. You need 10, 25 and 50 for the respective stars, and once again, 10th Gold = Platinum.

I hope I explained that well enough D:
        Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          Thread over?
          LOL, just checking to be sure.

Yeah, I think so. Frosty answered it very well.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
          X