M14 Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 Opinions

So i just unlocked the M14 and had a play around with it until i got the gold star. Just wondering what everyones opinions on this gun are?

I dont think its a bad gun, the damage is great and pulling off two shot kills is nice. At short range it destroys anything and it excels well at long range, i find though that it has a rather small clip size which doesnt allow for much medium range fighting.

I also wish we could attach a sight as it does say in the description that it comes with one?

Re: M14 Opinions

i dunno, but i want it, i have that crazy ak47 wich is called an-94 or smth and i dunno why i cant kill A SH*T WITH IT EVEN THOUGH MANY PEOPLE SAY IT PWNS.

I NEED AUTOMATIC STUFF

Comment

Meh, I prefer the G3 over the M14, slightly less damage but Automatic, 20 round.

The sights on the M14 really make me not want to use it.

Comment

Yes the fact it is single shot with only 10 round and the sight is terrible does suck a little.

I still dont understand why in the description it talks about having a stock telescopic sight?

Comment

I have only just unlocked the AN-94 as of today (I haven't been playing much due to pending finals). It's nice, but I really like the AUG the best so far.

Comment

Waiti till you get the M4, if you like the AUG, you will love the M4.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              Waiti till you get the M4, if you like the AUG, you will love the M4.
              Don't tempt me! I must study!

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                Don't tempt me! I must study!
                me too

Comment

may be more useful if we were allowed to scope or red dot any of the all class rifles.

Comment

Yes i do hope that gets patched in especially as the site is shocking and the recoil is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                      Yes i do hope that gets patched in especially as the site is shocking and the recoil is ridiculous.
                      Yeah the site is bad but I thought the recoil was nice and controllable. They need to blur the rear sight a little so it's not so prominent. That's how it would look if you were really looking through one since your eye focuses on the front site. That might make it a little easier to see through.

Comment

I have given up on it and gone back to my beloved M16. The M14 is a nice gun but only in the right situations, anything thats at a medium range and you are screwed because you cant hip fire the gun and by the time your sights are up you are dead.

Comment

AN-94 ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by highrisk
                            an-94 ftw!
                            noez

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                              noez