PENETRATION.... of walls and such.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENETRATION.... of walls and such.

I can't play the game right now and i figured i may as well ask. Sometimes the enemy camps up on the first/second floor of a house. Y'all know how hard it is to clear them out reliably, the stairs especially are a *****, medics just love to camp behind it.

Now, my question.. can you shoot through floors? If so campers on the stairs are in for some pain, if not.. it should be put into the game. :nod:

Re: PENETRATION.... of walls and such.

Not sure I'd use the grenade through window Or up the stairs, if you have a rocket blow up the wall behind or noobtube.

A few little sergestions not rly answering your question but hope it may help ya

To add: unless it's hardcore I think you would find it very hard to kill him not knowing where he is in all, normal mode I wouldn't bother just go up the stairs backwards. Maybe crouch up and pop ya head up to get a shot on behind the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeD
      Not sure I'd use the grenade through window Or up the stairs, if you have a rocket blow up the wall behind or noobtube.

A few little sergestions not rly answering your question but hope it may help ya

To add: unless it's hardcore I think you would find it very hard to kill him not knowing where he is in all, normal mode I wouldn't bother just go up the stairs backwards. Maybe crouch up and pop ya head up to get a shot on behind the stairs.

The grenade usually doesn't do it and I'd have to go outside to use the gustav. I do tend to know where they are, right in the corner behind where you come up the stairs.. usually.

Comment

I wonder if you put a c4 on the ceiling under him it would blow a hole in the floor where he's camping if it did and didn't kill him just finish him off

Comment

Originally posted by LukeD
          I wonder if you put a c4 on the ceiling under him it would blow a hole in the floor where he's camping if it did and didn't kill him just finish him off
          Floors cant be destroyed like that. It does make some sense, objectives need to be accessible up to the point where the whole building comes down. It would be funny to blow up the floor beneath a camper and have him either die in a shower of wood splinters or come falling down all confused.

Comment

Aye I would laugh

Comment

first word of the topic threw me off.

Comment

The only materials wich are PENETRABLE , are some of those metal small fences wich have in some maps, the hood walls inside those big houses wich normally have objectives (and you can blow up the wood walls inside) ,Many metal walls, the vehicle windows/glass and right now i dont see anything more wich bullets can penetrate through

Comment

C4 does damage through floors, I used to destroy the mcom in the second part of Port Valdez on the beta using c4 on the celing of the first floor right below the mcom station. It hurts enemies as well, I hope it still works in the full version.

Me personally? I just use my Carl Gustav + Increased Explosives + Increased Explosive Damage to clear out the entire building in a couple shots.

Comment

Ahhhh. Good old PENETRATION.

Comment

Working...
                    X