March DLC, New Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March DLC, New Skins

Probably will get them all just for having them. But I want the Medic one so I'm not wearing a BRIGHT red Barret as Russia.

Thoughts everyone? I really liked the Barret and Assault skins.

Re: March DLC, New Skins

What do they mean by specialization though? If it means i have to choose this over extra ammo or a red dot then screw it its useless.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      What do they mean by specialization though? If it means i have to choose this over extra ammo or a red dot then screw it its useless.

I doubt it.

Clarification : I think they mean specialization as in OMG UR SPECIAL FORCEZZ. Or something. Just my opinion though.

Comment

Your charactor skins will change to match the weapon you have selected to use, so someone as Assualt not using the M16A2 will look differenetly.

Comment

omg NEW SNIPAH SKIN.

Comment

whatever happened to Dr. Pepper DLC's? were those console only?

Comment

Gotta admit, really like the medic and M95 skins.

Comment

I ain't paying for new skins though unless it's like $2/skin. At least, from what I take of what was said, it seems you need to pay for the custom skins.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
                  I ain't paying for new skins though unless it's like $2/skin. At least, from what I take of what was said, it seems you need to pay for the custom skins.

That's the idea. Or you can get a Dr Pepper code.

Comment

Originally posted by [BFE]TA|Patton
                    even at $2 i wouldn't buy it, unless it gave me a real advantage on the battlefield.

Comment

Comment

I want to know though, are these Dr Pepper codes all unique or will they be like the Mass Effect 2 ones where they were all the same? If thats the case then we will see them on the net shortly and you can just get the codes and DLC free that way.

Comment

I want to know though, are these Dr Pepper codes all unique or will they be like the Mass Effect 2 ones where they were all the same? If thats the case then we will see them on the net shortly and you can just get the codes and DLC free that way.

Those codes used to work for Heroes and other games, now they don't. Obviously not :P.

Comment

am i blind or do half of those skins look the exact same as the current in game ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Corvic
                              am i blind or do half of those skins look the exact same as the current in game ones?
                              yeah just a little change in textures lol

Comment

Working...
                              X