Award Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award Glitch?

I got the gold star for one of the armor vehicles, and now it says I have a gold star for all of the armor vehicles. Has anyone else had this happen?

Re: Award Glitch?

Yup, same goes for all choppers. I've only really gotten kills with the UAV, but it gives me bronzes for all.

Comment

Yea i had this happen for me aswell, kinda lame really, wouldnt have minded if i had received the points for all of them though :P

Comment

Well since it happens for everyone I hope to expect a fix. Dice sure does have a load on their hands.

Comment

They might classify those stars as "You received "X" many kills in Armored Vehicles" and "You received "X" many kills in transport vehicles" ...etc

I don't think it's a glitch, I think it's what DICE had in mind for the Stars.

Comment

i was sort of thinking that but it does suck, especially as there is a huge difference between being good in a chopper and being good in a UAV.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
              I got the gold star for one of the armor vehicles, and now it says I have a gold star for all of the armor vehicles. Has anyone else had this happen?
              Its not a glitch its how its supposed to be, so basically its easier to get your plat star for armor instead of having to play the same map over and over again to get it for a certain vehicle.

Comment

stars are for the CLASSES of vehicles not individual vehicles i think.
                imagine trying to get stars with the jet ski!

Comment

Echoing what others have said, the stars are for types of vehicles (Armour, Cars/Transport, Sea Vehicles and Air Vehicles).

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    stars are for the CLASSES of vehicles not individual vehicles i think.
                    imagine trying to get stars with the jet ski!
                    Not too difficult, too bad only Isla Inocentes gets those. I always find plenty of people swimming from a downed BH, or snipers and assault trying to get to the spawn base.

Comment

I blame Dice for having the stupidest, unfriendly and buggiest UI ever. Why everything was so simpler before.

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
                        I blame Dice for having the stupidest, unfriendly and buggiest UI ever. Why everything was so simpler before.
                        I dare you to make better

Comment

I can. I'm a UI designer in real life. But again, this is the internet. People could believe me and some don't.

Comment

what i want is to be able to see unlock progress screen even when i am not in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              what i want is to be able to see unlock progress screen even when i am not in the game.
                              Yes! That would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X