Specializations not unlocking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specializations not unlocking?

First... for me it says I need to be a veteran to unlock body armor and 12g shotgun ammo spec.... I'm pretty sure that isn't right...but feel free to correct me. (I'm also vet rank 2...I have the grand unlocked, but can't use it in game)

Second, I just reached rank 13, and magnum ammo won't unlock... it states req rank: 13, my rank: 13. wtf?

Anyone else have these issues? :dead:

Re: Specializations not unlocking?

I have the same issues. Didn't bother to post about it because I figure Dice will get it sorted out eventually.

Comment

Yeah, I think its due to the new hardware they put in this morning. They have not said this, but it makes sense that they updated all these servers and now there is this happening.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I had this problem before the updated servers. I would say for about a 5 days now.

Comment

makes sense, I'm bummed, was really looking forward to trying out the magnum ammo

/sadface

Comment

Just keep going through the ranks it will unlock eventually, it happened to me and a few mates.

Comment

The rank requirements may be incorrect. I remember a discussion on ea.co.uk about a L13 unlock in fact being a L15 unlock. That could have been the magnum ammo.

And the Garand doesnt appear to be working for anyone. I am Vet-4 and have it unlocked, but cant select it ingame

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                And the Garand doesnt appear to be working for anyone. I am Vet-4 and have it unlocked, but cant select it ingame
                Vet 2, hav it unlocked, cant use it either

Comment

so body armor apparently unlocks at 14. Guess it's just listed wrong/buggy

Comment

Working...
                  X