The most epic fail unbalance issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most epic fail unbalance issue

FIX THIS PIECE OF TRASH, so sick of 3 vs 14. Whats worst is that when new people join the server keeps stacking the odds.

Re: The most epic fail unbalance issue

That is true, but I am a bit confused about what kind of support you are looking for?
    Maybe a soothing picture?

`

Comment

Thank you, that was very comforting! >.<

Comment

I agree, appears auto balance doesn't really do anything. All you can really do is ask nicely for someone to switch teams, or just leave the server. Eventually the team stacking noobs will have no one to fight but themselves. =)

Pirate puppy contribution:

Comment

I just ask people to switch teams to even it up. If they don't, I start kicking until teams are even. Pretty simple, really. Usually after a few people magically die like Switch in the Matrix, people sort themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            I just ask people to switch teams to even it up. If they don't, I start kicking until teams are even. Pretty simple, really. Usually after a few people magically die like Switch in the Matrix, people sort themselves out.
            Server now added to favorites.:Banane37:

Comment

We usually have more people playing around 2100 EST. Once a few members pop in, it starts filling up.

Comment

yup i'm leaving a lot of servers because it gets unbalanced everytime the other team gets pwnd. (thanks to me...jk )

Comment

From my experience, it things sort themselves out within a round or everyone leaves the server and it slowly repopulates with a good number on each team. Often people are good sports, though, and change sides to even things out.

I don't mind being outnumber sometimes though, just gives me more targets to shoot. :evil:

Comment

It's annoying seeing all the n00bs on my crappy team start switching over to the winning team. There is an issue with switching, because sometimes i've been on a team with 5 extra players and it will not let me switch over.

Comment

yup like 2142 autobalance, it shouldn't let u switch if the other team has more players.

Comment

Working...
                      X