Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of body experience in BC2!!

It happened to me last night.

There I was staring at my dead lifeless carcass. The whole experience was just surreal. :shock:

After reviving my teammate about five times, I'm suddenly taken out by a sniper round. Little did I know that I would have to endure ten seconds of watching my lifeless body while my MEDIC teammate (the one I zapped back to life 5 times already) stands less than a foot away does absolutely nothing. :shakehead:

While I'm glad BC2 has attracted new people to the series, I can't wait for the "new-ness" of this game to wear off so I don't have to play with so many newcomers who don't even know basics like reviving. :hmm: You think he would have caught on after his fifth time being miraculously zapped back to life.:|:

Re: Out of body experience in BC2!!

Well... Welcome to BFBC. IT's a bf world but full of noobs that come from places like cs and cod and they dont even know what reviving is.

Comment

Don't forget though that the stupid paddles are an unlock that you don't get till you have 14k medic points, so he may not have had paddles.... yes I know he could have picked up your kit, but most nubs don't think they will get all your cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|Badlizzard
        Don't forget though that the stupid paddles are an unlock that you don't get till you have 14k medic points, so he may not have had paddles.... yes I know he could have picked up your kit, but most nubs don't think they will get all your cool stuff.
        This is true. Plus it's hard to find the right kit on the ground if there's more than one person. He might not have known it was you, the guy who had revived him, who was lying on the ground.

There are times when I could pick up a kit to revive a teammate, but haven't because the time I spent doing so could cause us both to be killed again.

Comment

Also sometimes they just may not notice.

If they don't have the shock paddles, you won't show up dead on their mini-map and they may not even realize you did die. A clanmate of mine has died around me a few times and I never noticed and since they didn't say anything in Vent, it led me to believe they were still alive and I could keep shooting.

Comment

Working...
          X