X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Talking Teamwork #1 M-Com Rushing

Enjoy !

Re: [VIDEO] Talking Teamwork #1 M-Com Rushing

Nice, the only issue was that the voice and sound was slightly low. See if you can crank up the Master Controls or Normalize when rendering next time.

Comment

@ 3:18, you can revive him through the walls FYI. Just a tip for a fellow medic. That will allow you to keep yourself alive for squadmates to spawn on you if needed. Great vid showing teamwork. Thats the way this should be played.
      Also, how do you like the red dot scope compared to the magnum round upgrade for the m-60?

Comment

Originally posted by (3SA)B|Rec.TAMPA
        @ 3:18, you can revive him through the walls FYI. Just a tip for a fellow medic. That will allow you to keep yourself alive for squadmates to spawn on you if needed. Great vid showing teamwork. Thats the way this should be played.
        Also, how do you like the red dot scope compared to the magnum round upgrade for the m-60?
        thankyou for the reviving through walls tip, i will try that
        red dot is ok, but i like the 4x scope a lot more (up close i dont scope, i kneel and shoot without scoping)
        I dont think i have the magnum round upgrade yet, but i soon will, i am a revive monkey

Comment

Working...
        X