40mm Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 40mm Grenade

Here's what I think is a good solution to 40mm abuse (having had a platinum star with them for a few days now): make a 1-2 second delay between pressing the trigger and firing the grenade. This way people wouldn't be able to use grenades in 1v1 situations as their primary weapon, but still able to fire them into buildings/windows etc strategically.

Comment

40mm needs a much longer deploy animation or timetofire = longer. You should not be able to fire of a mag then insta switch to the GL, it should be used more as a tool of destruction and fire support rather than a 1 shot kill.

I still dont get the obsession with GL's in games nowadays.... BF2,CoD,bc2 etc, they all put in near/all 1 shot kill tubes that cause so much rage but never change their approach to them...

Comment

yup, im totally ready for something to be done about the GL spam, its stupid. They need to take ammo boxes away from assault i guess. Also need to do something about the medic marksmen upgrade, thats what makes their guns so stupid at range. I see more medics fighting and not healing cause they are better than the assault class. Major balance issue.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSlammy
          yup, im totally ready for something to be done about the GL spam, its stupid. They need to take ammo boxes away from assault i guess. Also need to do something about the medic marksmen upgrade, thats what makes their guns so stupid at range. I see more medics fighting and not healing cause they are better than the assault class. Major balance issue.

great idea! That way no one gets ammo in the field! What a wonderful fix Wicked..

Would have been better if they made all of Assaults weapons have no GL on it, then if you chose one you didn't get ammo crates.

And medics not healing and fighting : Welcome to BF man, we all hate it. But don't nerf accuracy just cause it makes you rage :P. The medic that does heal and rape the enemy team while you get your wits about you is really a good asset to the team.

Comment

don't let them resupply. it will reduce spammage by a lot.

Comment

Just need to slow down the resupply so you can't spam constantly while using that one perk. Otherwise it's fine imo. I get killed by M60 or knife a lot more than 40mm GL.

Comment

Working...
              X