A Wild hacker appears!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wild hacker appears!

So tonight, i went to a random server where i encountered my first hacker for BC2. This guy was using a wall hack. I dont ever really call out a person for hacking unless i have some good proof first. I know what a wall hack does, and this guy was using it to full advantage. I was on his team in the beginning so i didnt really notice it until the teams became unbalanced, and i switched sides. Before switching there was an opposing player calling him a hacker, i shrugged it off to him getting beat repeatedly. But after switching, this guy was hitting me with a pistol (3 round burst pistol) from his main spawn to the first base. Through trees, sheds, anything that could be shot through. I thought it could have been me being spotted, so i snuck behind their base, and went near the border of the map in dense jungle, only to be head shot. The kill cam showed he was extremely far away. So i asked him why the hell he was wall hacking, and he replied, because i can, and nothing will be done about it. Next thing i know, an admin popped in, and white text flashed over the screen saying God is watching, over and over. Dont know what can be done, but just letting you know it has already began. Forgive me for my typing tonight, had a few shots of patron earlier and im gonna go to sleep now.

Re: A Wild hacker appears!

PBBans is already catching a few...

Comment

Meh, it would happen sooner or later.

On a related note, I was called a hacker yesterday... it's like BF2142 all over

Comment

Almost 30 scumbags on the pbbans MBL already, where they can goddamn stay.

Comment

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Almost half are from Russia?

Comment

Obvious propaganda, a prelude to invasion?

Comment

Perhaps that just means the first hacks out are made by russians. Just a guess.

I noticed in BF2 a lot of the hackers seemed to come from Germany.

Comment

WHYY PB WHY?? why do you dont let me play bf with xfire on but you let THOSE MOTHER***** HACK!!?!?! WHYYY?

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                  WHYY PB WHY?? why do you dont let me play bf with xfire on but you let THOSE MOTHER***** HACK!!?!?! WHYYY?
                  I had the same problem with xfire and bc2.

Simple solution for me was

Options, Games, BC2, In-game renderer.

Changed in-game renderer to DX10 and xfire worked.

HTH

Comment

It has begun since beta stage. Hacking is no news. You find a hacker, leave and find another game. Eventually they will get caught by PB on a well-managed server.

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamBULL
                      I had the same problem with xfire and bc2.

Simple solution for me was

Options, Games, BC2, In-game renderer.

Changed in-game renderer to DX10 and xfire worked.

HTH
                      hmm, gives less fps

Comment

I havent seen any hackers yet. That why i stopped playing MDW2 every game had a hacker

Comment

Originally posted by LOA5000
                          I havent seen any hackers yet. That why i stopped playing MDW2 every game had a hacker
                          yeah that took the fun away for me two.. now let's see how things go with BFBC2.

At least the dedicated servers are back so be on guard admins for damn hackers (losers)

Comment

punkbuster is un-clicked on filters but it runs punkbuster(obviously becasue we all get kicked).....im confussed once again lol

Comment

If PB is unclicked in the filters it just means that your browser will look for both PB servers and non-PB servers. As long as you have PB enabled in the options menu, then you'll be able to play on any PB server.

Comment

Working...
                              X