Gtx 295

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtx 295

Is there a fix for using a GTX 295 with BFBC2 as I noticed that for some reason BF does not use both GPU for this game, I have searched around and found thta this is a common problem and was wondering if anyone has any extra info.

System specs:

AMD 6400+ dual core 3.4 ghz
    BFG GTX 295
    4 gigs of ram
    Windows 7 Ultimate

And I still have to run everything on low to get a good frame rate.

Re: Gtx 295

Something to be addressed by nvidia drivers, perhaps their next batch wont fry peoples gpu's.

Comment

How do you know its not?

The latest drivers from Nvidia specifically mention multi GPU support for BBc2

Comment

Latest driver? 196.75? I've heard that driver is broken, and may be harmful to your card. I haven't noticed that they fixed it yet.

Nevertheless, the problem seems to be more related to Athlon 64 X2. That one is not fast enough to utilize the fulll power of GTX 295.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          Something to be addressed by nvidia drivers, perhaps their next batch wont fry peoples gpu's.
          Yeah, I have updated to 196.86 as i heard about the 196.75 drivers frying cards.

Originally posted by [3SA]D|2Lt.Obi
          How do you know its not?

The latest drivers from Nvidia specifically mention multi GPU support for BBc2
          Yeah, think this will be on their next drivers.

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
          Latest driver? 196.75? I've heard that driver is broken, and may be harmful to your card. I haven't noticed that they fixed it yet.

Nevertheless, the problem seems to be more related to Athlon 64 X2. That one is not fast enough to utilize the fulll power of GTX 295.
          No don't think this is it as crysis, AVP et all can all be played on ultra ect. settings

Comment

Working...
          X