Stats after crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats after crash

If your game crashes before the round ends will you still retain your points?

Re: Stats after crash

Yes.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Really? Every single time my game has crashed i have lost all the points i would have gained from that round, one time it even reset EVERYTHING :/

Comment

I doubt with how BF stats have always worked you can tell as I have seen it take days for stats to update in previous games.

Comment

Well im pissed, just played for 3 hours to find all the points and awards (about 50,000) worth has not updated in the slightest.

Comment

Lost the points/rewards of a round I was playing when a server crashed. My bro was playing with me and didn't get his gold star for the Remington, he had to earn it on another serv. It was a ranked server btw.

But most of the time it keeps your stats. It's depends of how the server crashed maybe? Or if there's was no connection to EA and the server keep the stats to upload when it will connect again but the crash reset the stats stored for upload?

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
              Lost the points/rewards of a round I was playing when a server crashed. My bro was playing with me and didn't get his gold star for the Remington, he had to earn it on another serv. It was a ranked server btw.

But most of the time it keeps your stats. It's depends of how the server crashed maybe? Or if there's was no connection to EA and the server keep the stats to upload when it will connect again but the crash reset the stats stored for upload?
              Yeah, I think it does. It is SUPPOSE to save your points, but with how the EA servers have been, it may not.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Well I've had the same problem with it disconnecting or crashing and it not saving my points or rewards. Its a bit annoying especially with all the probs at the mo.

Comment

the other day when the EA servers went down I got a gold star etc, literally less than 30 seconds later the DC happened and it saved the award

Comment

I've always had my stats save if I crash/DC, when you connect back to the game you won't have your score in the game (as in if you dc on 2000 points and rejoin, you will have 0 points again), but your points will be added to your stats.

Comment

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

One time I unlocked a weapon on server that crashed a few minutes after and I lost it and all the points I had gained. I know this because when I went into another server I had to re-earn the same unlock.

Other times it has kept my score up to that point.

Comment

Well thats good to know.

For some reason my game crashes about once every 2 hours, it gets annoying.

Comment

This is getting extremely frustrating, i keep playing on servers as an engineer and have racked up about 15000 points all told for the class, have any of them counted? No! The server crashes after each round I use the engineer class and its ****ing annoying.

Comment

Working...
                          X